Medithrive Voted #1 Medicinal Marijuana Dispensary in Bay Area

Medithrive, Inc. has won the Patient's Choice Award as the favorite dispensary in the SF Bay Area by popular vote conducted by the online website, Medical Marijuana Dispensary & Cannabis Club Directory. Despite only three months in operation, the SF Bay community has selected Medithrive as the preeminent location for accessing medicinal marijuana.

The rapid rise and popularity of Medithrive confirms the obvious: a dispensary which caters to the consumer, provides a beautiful environment with friendly, knowledgeable staff and outstanding marijuana products will be celebrated. Furthermore, the selection of Medithrive suggests a maturation of the medicinal marijuana industry. Dispensaries which offer an outstanding consumer experience in product, location and aesthetic will emerge most successful, regardless of operation history.

"We at Medithrive are proud of our accomplishment and positive community recognition. We continue to improve our services and maintain the highest standard upon which all dispensaries should operate. We thank our Medithrive members, the community and public officials for allowing our coop to flourish, states Misha Breyburg, a Medithrive manager.

Medithrive is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Membership is free for all but limited to those who have a recognized prescription for the use of medicinal marijuana.

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: PRNewswire
Copyright: 2009 PR Newswire Association LLC

This is one I didn't see coming.Can the academy of bud growers and bong tokers be far behind?I think not.I guess pot just had to become something that garners praise from the whole public but I just never thought we'd get to where we were wearing tuxes and black ties.I find them uncomfortable but then I grow lousy pot and have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom