Meffa's Fall 2021 Organic Grow

Both our cars are 2007's and are just ready to update. She's first. Yes a dealer but a 2018. Actually we made a verbal deal to have one find the car we want for us. This is very different from the days when I'd go in with a bad attitude and offer what a salesperson would call insulting offers that I'd insist he/she bring to their bosses to be turned down for their offer. I miss that! It's a strange market right now.
Yes and unfortunately the shortage is going to be with us for a while. Hopefully you'll get decent money for your 07's.

My seedlings have done a complete 180 since I got them a new house a couple of days ago and looking at them tonight I had to take a few pics of the GrandDaddy Purple. It looks like I may have two phenos based on the different node spacing. Both are gorgeous and pics don't do them justice, you can just see the strong genetics coming through (thank you Weed Seeds Express) and I don't think I've seen a plant with such tight node spacing (guess which one).

I'm going to start a new journal for this run soon.

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

Friday 19-Nov || 12 Days in Flower || 2 days since last watering

This gang continues to impress me with their vigor even after heavy defoliation. Maybe that's what giving them their gusto? I don't know but I'm loving the Fab 5 (sorry Pink Kush)!

I've been taking pics with my phone through my Method 7 glasses but I decided to try messing around with my 35mm today. I really never spent the time to learn what all the settings are about and usually just leave it on auto. I tried one of the shutter settings recommended for LED lights but it didn't make a difference and I'd like to get the Method 7 35mm lens filter but it's $120. I may have to get it for myself for Christmas, but until then here are some pics I just took.

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

That last one is a POTM looker to me! Beautiful!
That's GodFather OG from Weed Seeds Express.

Things are pretty dialed in right now all around, even that rebel Pink Kush is starting to look respectable. I thought I broke her will because she wasn't growing much after all of the hard core training, but she's popped back to life and is joining in on the flowering fun. The problem is she's supposed to be pure Indica, but no effing way and I really don't know what she is. I'm hoping it finishes at the same time as the others because I grouped my two runs by estimated flowering times. I guess she'll be ready whether she likes it or not!

Thank you Nine Toe. I have a brother-in-law with nine toes, and one about to join the club. Sucks getting old!
Hey @meffa How are you doing.
Beautiful grow my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

I would have to blame my toe loss on youth rather than old age. I was a wild child. Lol.

NTH
Safety catch or steel Toed boots and we would all be walking a little better.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @meffa How are you doing.
Beautiful grow my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hi Bill. Thank you. I'm doing great and loving the way things are going with this grow all of a sudden, I wasn't so sure midway through veg. Growing 6 different strains that you have no experience with keeps you on your toes!

My next run I have GrandDaddy Purple, Sirius Black, Gelato OG, Old School, and 8-Ball Kush. I grew 8-Ball previously and I love the way she grows, really predictable and takes training like a champ. The others are new to me but I'm feeling like GDP and Sirius Black are going to be winners. :cheer:

I would have to blame my toe loss on youth rather than old age. I was a wild child. Lol.

NTH
I think I'd rather lose it to being a crazy child than to age and bad health.

That's GodFather OG from Weed Seeds Express.

Things are pretty dialed in right now all around, even that rebel Pink Kush is starting to look respectable. I thought I broke her will because she wasn't growing much after all of the hard core training, but she's popped back to life and is joining in on the flowering fun. The problem is she's supposed to be pure Indica, but no effing way and I really don't know what she is. I'm hoping it finishes at the same time as the others because I grouped my two runs by estimated flowering times. I guess she'll be ready whether she likes it or not!
Weedseeds has a good Godfather OG!

Oh wow, I just saw your journal where you grew GF OG and it looks spectacular! I can't wait, I've never grown or smoked any kind of OG.

those seedlings want an up pot
nice grow. :)

i am finding them a bit pricey unless buying a lifetime supply.
great bulk deals. the sensible size packs not so much.

those seedlings want an up pot
nice grow. :)

i am finding them a bit pricey unless buying a lifetime supply.
great bulk deals. the sensible size packs not so much.
Yeah tomorrow's probably going to be their up pot day. I like to wait until roots are showing through the drain holes, and wouldn't you know it today they started showing!

I agree with you with the pricing schedule they have going on, basically forces you to make an investment in one strain. At least the genetics are solid though.

Sunday 21-Nov || 14 Days in Flower || 0 Days Since Watered

Like the sign says everyone got a drink today and they all have their hands up saying "hallelujah, feed me everything you've got!". At least that's what I heard. :laughtwo:

I settled all family business today. On top of all the big girls getting a full watering I up potted the seedlings into 1gl containers. I've been going 1gl->3gl->7gl and I see no reason to change. What I am changing is the pot type for the 1gl & 3gl. Instead of fabric all the way I'm going with hard side for the first two and fabric for the 7gl. This should make up potting a whole lot easier.

I watered everyone with kelp, cal/mag, silica, & sns209. About two hours after the full drink I came back and gave them each a 1qt drench that had sns203, ground bee pollen, and coconut water. The gnats are no where near where they've been in past grows but I'm staying on top of these buggers and I think that's contributing to their happiness.

I mix bee pollen into drinks and gave some to my last grow so I figured why not keep it going. It's a superfood and for some reason feeding it to the plants just feels right, even if it's not making a difference. :Namaste:

Indica Cream on the right, Super OG on the left, Purple Punch up top. Purple Punch is fast becoming a favorite of mine, Indica Cream better up her game!

IMG_6675.JPG

IMG_6676.JPG

GodFather OG up front, L.A. Confidential top left, and Pink Kush imposter on the right.

IMG_6677.JPG

IMG_6679.JPG

L.A. Confidential was praying so hard I just had to spotlight her.
IMG_6681.JPG

IMG_6682.JPG

IMG_6683.JPG

Back
Top Bottom