Meffa's Fall 2021 Organic Grow

good news is there are loads of non toxic diy ways to help control pm.

edit : i've had it in mild doses. my conditions are a bit drier but it seems to occur at a lower rh than most would assume.
I've heard milk is effective. I found when humidity rises the WPM seems to be more present.

Foreals.. they look great.. but that WPM sounds intimidating. Where and how did you find it?
It looks like white powder on the tops of the fan leaves (mostly) at first and spreads if not dealt with, but don't confuse this with the small sugar leaves that start getting frosty in flower. If I see some I'll try to take a pic.

Monday 06-Dec || 29 Days Since Light Flip || 0 Days Since Watered || 0 Days Since Top-Dressed

I was able to fit a full watering in for this group today. I added Cal/Mag, Humic Acid, and Silica. On the final quart they all received coconut water, bee pollen, and SNS203.

Here they are about 2hrs after their drink.

Indica Cream in front, Super OG on the left, and L.A. Confidential up top.
IMG_6756.JPG

Side view of Indica Cream
IMG_6760.JPG

Godfather OG in front, Purple Punch on the left, and Pink Kush imposter on the top. I had to attach yo-yo's to the Pink Kush imposter. I think they mixed up the seeds and gave me some unknown Sativa. She's a bit of a mess with her branches. I need to move the other two out of the way so I can get in there and do a better job of seeing what's what and tidy her up a bit.
IMG_6757.JPG

Godfather OG side view.
IMG_6758.JPG

I need help with what I believe are seed or pollen sacs on the Pink Kush imposter. I don't know the first thing about male or hermied plants and don't know if I should pull the plant before it pollenates the rest or if they're just seeds?

Of all the plants this is the one I won't mind getting rid of if I have to. Last night about 10 minutes after the lights went out I accidentally opened the tent for about 2 seconds by mistake. The light in the basement is dim but could this single episode last night have caused what I'm seeing so soon?

IMG_6766.JPG

IMG_6767.JPG

I need help with what I believe are seed or pollen sacs on the Pink Kush imposter. I don't know the first thing about male or hermied plants and don't know if I should pull the plant before it pollenates the rest or if they're just seeds?

Of all the plants this is the one I won't mind getting rid of if I have to. Last night about 10 minutes after the lights went out I accidentally opened the tent for about 2 seconds by mistake. The light in the basement is dim but could this single episode last night have caused what I'm seeing so soon?

IMG_6766.JPG

IMG_6767.JPG
I'm not sure if those are seeds but I'm pretty sure that opening your tent for 2 seconds one time will not cause that.

IMG_6766.JPG

IMG_6767.JPG
Looks like a swollen Calyx actually. @meffa
Is there any hairs at all on it?

Stay safe
Bill

Looks like a swollen Calyx actually. @meffa
Is there any hairs at all on it?

Stay safe
Bill
I don't see any hairs like I see on the buds, if that's what you mean. I pulled the other two plants away so I could see what was going on with the branches and noticed there are quite a few on the different branches, and they're all located where a node and fan leaf start on the branch.

I don't see any hairs like I see on the buds, if that's what you mean. I pulled the other two plants away so I could see what was going on with the branches and noticed there are quite a few on the different branches, and they're all located where a node and fan leaf start on the branch.
Calyxes Amigo not balls.
Breathe, everything is fine.
Squeeze one probably an unformed seed inside no problem.
As long as they aren't full of pollen.
They should be all over all of them. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Calyxes Amigo not balls.
Breathe, everything is fine.
Squeeze one probably an unformed seed inside no problem.
As long as they aren't full of pollen.
They should be all over all of them. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Nice, thank you sir! I need to read up on all of this to better understand.

Nice, thank you sir! I need to read up on all of this to better understand.
It's all good brother, live and learn.
I'm always around if you need me. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

It's all good brother, live and learn.
I'm always around if you need me. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Meffa, looks like calyx's from here too. Looks good!
Thank you both, I really appreciate the help! I just pulled one off and it looked like the very beginnings of a seed was in there.

Thank you both, I really appreciate the help! I just pulled one off and it looked like the very beginnings of a seed was in there.
If the calyx never gets any pollen the seed never fully develops.
Swollen calyx. :thumb:
How was your heartbeat. Hehe. :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

If the calyx never gets any pollen the seed never fully develops.
Swollen calyx. :thumb:
How was your heartbeat. Hehe. :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill
I wasn't full-on panicking but pretty close! I found one on my outdoor summer grow that had a normal looking seed in it and was praying this was the same, but with seeing more than one I knew I needed to lean on someone to help.

That's the place I've had the odd seed appear. Once only. So if it happens then Yay for you. If not then smoke em!
I found a seed on one of my outdoor plants this summer and was wondering where the pollen came from to create the seed. I need to study up on this topic. :reading420magazine:

I found a seed on one of my outdoor plants this summer and was wondering where the pollen came from to create the seed. I need to study up on this topic. :reading420magazine:
On occasion if you let her go long enough she will finish forming a seed in that calyx.
It's rare but not un common.

Stay safe
Bill

On occasion if you let her go long enough she will finish forming a seed in that calyx.
It's rare but not un common.

Stay safe
Bill
That makes sense, my outdoor plant with the seed was past done when I found it.

Sunday 12-Dec || 35 Days Since Light Flip || 2 Days Since Watered || 6 Days Since Top-Dressed

I had to sacrifice Pink Kush imposter today. She had a bit of PM and I decided to take her out of the mix. The rest of the bunch have PM to a lesser extent and I've been either cutting off the leaves and lower buds that it's gotten into, or spraying with lost coast plant therapy, though I'm done with that. I just received a sulfur vaporizer that I ordered and am waiting on the sulfur to arrive. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it in the flower tent or not, but I'm definitely using it on the group in veg, and for sure in the flower tent after this group is done. Either way for the plants in flower I need to wait a bit to burn sulfur because the spray had oil in it and I'm told the two don't mix.

All of this has me thinking about how many plants out of the next group I want to continue on with. It's so much easier with 4-5 and I think 6 was just too much for the way I have it setup. I may have to cut 2 plants from the group in veg.

Indica Cream, Super OG, and L.A. Confidential.
IMG_6782.JPG

Purple Punch and Godfather OG without Pink Kush cramping their style.
IMG_6783.JPG

Back
Top Bottom