Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Another two bite the dust

😍😍😍
Three now, I took that Dos-Si-Dos that was crispy and fading. I lost my sense of smell years ago thanks to PD but I can smell what's been chopped and wow does it smell good! :dreamy:

Took a pic of a Grand Daddy Purple nugget, and is it me or does anyone else see an eye towards the top looking back? 👁️👁️👁️:nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses:

DSC_0146-2.jpg

Ants ate through your pool liner? That's crazy! And just like that we're back to more seasonal weather. 😭
We think so, the installers were getting bitten and it lost water the first year and got worse the second.
Three now, I took that Dos-Si-Dos that was crispy and fading. I lost my sense of smell years ago thanks to PD but I can smell what's been chopped and wow does it smell good! :dreamy:

Took a pic of a Grand Daddy Purple nugget, and is it me or does anyone else see an eye towards the top looking back? 👁️👁️👁️:nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses:

DSC_0146-2.jpg
The enchanted all seeing bud! Good eye noticing! :laugh: Happy harvesting Meffa! I'm right behind you!

After 69 days in flower I decided today was the day to harvest the remaining 5 ladies. 1 Dos-Si-Dos, 2 God Father OG, 1 OMG, and 1 Bubba Kush. The Dos-Si-Dos is very purple. This was a fun grow and I learned a bit. I'm definitely a believer in schwazzing, but I'm not going past two toppings in the future. We'll see how the numbers add up in 10-14 days. :theband:

DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG
DSC_0155.JPG
DSC_0158.JPG
DSC_0159.JPG

That's a lot of meaty bud Mef! Wowza! Beautiful!
Thanks, Stone! Looking forward to trying this group out. I'm just starting to dip into the run prior that's been curing for close to 3 months! Still enjoying the cream of the crop from last year; I tend to save the best for last! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom