Meffa's First Online Journal: 8-Ball Kush, Vanilla Kush, Aurora Indica & Peyote Gorilla

Congrats my friend.
Bill
Thanks, Bill! I'm going to continue my journal all the way through cure, so I figured I'd post some pics of my drying tent. I got tired of juggling stuff around in my grow tent where I was drying so I put this together just for drying. I have an exhaust fan and a fan on the floor for air movement.

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG

Thanks, Bill! I'm going to continue my journal all the way through cure, so I figured I'd post some pics of my drying tent. I got tired of juggling stuff around in my grow tent where I was drying so I put this together just for drying. I have an exhaust fan and a fan on the floor for air movement.

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG
Awesome :bravo:

Man, harvesting is grueling but so rewarding! I spent 12hrs harvesting last week and 11hrs yesterday deboning and manicuring everything up. The 8-Ball that was oozing amber liquid was the top producer and Aurora Indica came in last. I don't spend a lot of time on the low larfy stuff and have been using a bowl trimmer for that which has worked out really well. I've been using that stuff for making oil and butter.

Vanilla Kush seemed to be the stickiest in the hand and Peyote Gorilla was the easiest to process because the buds were mostly spaced on the stalks. The buds on Peyote were also the densest and I was pleasantly surprised to see those totals.

Here are the totals after drying and manicuring.

Aurora Indica - 100grams - 80 grams top-shelf and 20 grams lower stuff
8-Ball #2 - 123 grams - 103 top-shelf and 22 grams lower stuff
8-Ball #1 - 148 grams. All top shelf. This is the one that was oozing amber liquid, can't wait to try!
Peyote Gorilla - 124 grams. All top shelf.
Vanilla Kush - 121 grams and 11 grams lower stuff.

I saved all of the manicure trim along with some random larf for oil and that total came to 81 grams.

Thought I'd put up a couple pics of Peyote Gorilla after 8 days in the jar. I love the color, it's got this velvet like army green hue to it, and the smell is just insane. I grew a Peyote right before this grow and it came out great, but not like this. Just the visual look and aromas I'm getting from this organically grown hooch tells me this is the way to go.

DSC_0176.JPG

close up 2.png

I've sampled Peyote Gorilla, Vanilla Kush, and 8-Ball #1 (the one with the amber liquid oozing out) and I've been blown away at the quality more and more as I've gone from one to the next. Between the taste and smoothness I'm not sure I've tried better stuff, and like most I've sampled some pretty good hooch in my day. I had forgotten Vanilla Kush was a cannabis cup winner which is one of the reasons I decided to give it a try. Halfway through my first sampling and I could see why!

I think this'll be my last post for this journal. It's been great updating the progress online and I'm looking forward to my next crop that I'll be journaling. I've got some popular strains lined up and I may start a poll to see which people recommend.

Cheers~

Back
Top Bottom