Mega Crop opinions

Hey VG. I bought it exactly a year ago. It’s kind of a tan colour, with balls. I read somewhere you mentioned issues with yours
That looks like version 2.5. the one after that is the one I'm having issues with. It's gray with no balls. They have now gone on to the gray with balls for version 4. I've had to add BE, SC and cal-mag to mine to make it work. It has a solubility issue and sucks up moisture really fast skewing my weights. I have it in a plastic bag that I squeeze the air out if and then keep that in a small jar with some dessicant packs. Still having issues despite my best attempts. It doesn't fully dissolve like the previous versions.

When I ran v.2.5 I had ok plants once I stopped pHing my MC, had decent run-off and didn't overfeed.

That looks like version 2.5. the one after that is the one I'm having issues with. It's gray with no balls. They have now gone on to the gray with balls for version 4. I've had to add BE, SC and cal-mag to mine to make it work. It has a solubility issue and sucks up moisture really fast skewing my weights. I have it in a plastic bag that I squeeze the air out if and then keep that in a small jar with some dessicant packs. Still having issues despite my best attempts. It doesn't fully dissolve like the previous versions.

When I ran v.2.5 I had ok plants once I stopped pHing my MC, had decent run-off and didn't overfeed.
I'm using the gray with no balls from my last grow....glad my new bag arrived yesterday. Hoping it has the balls haha

Back
Top Bottom