MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pineapple

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

Update on the girls ! Eva is still doing amazing since we topped her two main colas again she is huge with the training and kinda hogging the tent but oh well lol she is the one in far left corner of the picture. There height is pretty even this time but we letting them veg longer this time so they already bigger then last plants before flower I'm very excited and I want to try to add some boosters this flower to help big buds! Enjoy the pics sorry bout light .
420-magazine-mobile786273020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile750283123.jpg

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

Looking good, very nice size :)

Wow they are much bigger today lol still want to veg this last week I think next Sunday may flip them I'm excited . can't wait to see budding and we just ordered last night this stuff called big bud for flowering stage hope it helps !

Sorry for crashing your thread but I don't see much in the way of Bianca grows so I like to follow the few I do see. Anyhoot, best wishes on your grow. From what I see in the flip thread, your Bianca is looking great. Here's what you might expect not long from now. Just finished chopping and hanging 90% of this:

AMSBianca.jpg

Sorry for crashing your thread but I don't see much in the way of Bianca grows so I like to follow the few I do see. Anyhoot, best wishes on your grow. From what I see in the flip thread, your Bianca is looking great. Here's what you might expect not long from now. Just finished chopping and hanging 90% of this:

AMSBianca.jpg

Thanks and you can crash anytime lol I have three Bianca's going but my big girl I trained the most this time is Bianca and her name is Eva she is so beautiful yours is awesome hope mine look like that ! Thanks for following see ya in the flip as well :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Very nice looking forward to seeing the end results.

Back
Top Bottom