MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pineapple

MegsyB

Here we go Again !!! This is our second grow, first went better then expected because we are new to this but all the research and help from friends here on 420 made it possible and we thank you !

Okay here is what I am using for my grow setup :

4 x 4 x 7 grow tent
5 gallon fabric pots
Viparspectra 1000 watt LED light
3 fans for air flow in and out
Happy frog soil
Fox Farm Nutrient Trio - Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom
We have lights on 18/6 timer and fans on all the time

So last Sunday July 16th we popped 6 seeds for our second grow, very excited because the seeds we got last time from AMS Seeds were spot on the weed is amazing! This time we are growing Bianca (cross between an Afghan strain, white queen and white widow )there will be four of those and I already have names for them this time. Then we doing another green crack this round and another pineapple express because we want to try cloning those two. So seeds are planted just waiting patiently for the girls to pop and I will post pics. I hope you all follow me on this adventure, I want to try more training this go round so will be looking for tips and advice please and thank you in advance! Happy Growing all and hope to have more to report in a few days !

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

Count me in Megsy. Pulling up a chair front and center.
You have a pretty ambitious grow there, should be a ton of fun to watch. You guys did awesome first grow, waiting to see you outdo yourselves :bravo:

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

Excited for this one. I'm finishing up some GC and carmelicious from AMS seeds right now. They are 6 weeks in bloom. close to your setup. Except I'm growing in coco, cyco nutes, kind led 750. can't wait to compare the results.. good luck mate!

Green crack

420-magazine-mobile955693221.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1646078020.jpg

Carmelicious
420-magazine-mobile308809686.jpg

AMS seeds green crack isn't the same as the common green crack strain. Green crack is usually a skunk#1 cross or inbreed, sativa dominant. AMS seeds GC is a medijuana chemdawg cross, Indica dominant.. can't wait to cure some nugz.

AMS seeds green crack isn't the same as the common green crack strain. Green crack is usually a skunk#1 cross or inbreed, sativa dominant. AMS seeds GC is a medijuana chemdawg cross, Indica dominant.. can't wait to cure some nugz.

I just harvested a green crack but it was from crop king I think friend gave to me pretty sure that's where he orders from and that's what I'm growing this time too so I can clone it we traded a seed lol the Bianca and Pineapple Express are from AMS seeds thou and we quite impressed!!! But the green crack I harvested is actually pretty good shit lmao !!! But my pineapple expresses we just harvested is some dank bud and I'm loving it! I'm excited to see yours finish up as well ! Good luck thanks for following .. :)

Awesome. I had my eye on Bianca for my next order, would really like to get my hands on some durban poison but they're always sold out..
I Lst'd the shit out of mine and they loved it. Bushed out beautifully. I filled a 4 x6 space with 3 plants, need to make my space bigger next round.
You doing LST or anything?

Awesome. I had my eye on Bianca for my next order, would really like to get my hands on some durban poison but they're always sold out..
I Lst'd the shit out of mine and they loved it. Bushed out beautifully. I filled a 4 x6 space with 3 plants, need to make my space bigger next round.
You doing LST or anything?

Yea the Bianca sounds amazing and can't wait to see her grow.. I want to try some lst this time still new at this but I did some to my green crack last time and it loved it . I wish I could get my hands on some sour diesel seeds or clones ... !!! I have another tent now but need another light .

Yea this has been my first grow so yea I'm new at it too.. I cut my tent apart, and kept each side piece and created a grow space with it that would fit in my attic, it wouldn't fit since the ceiling is on a slant.. but it's nice because I can expand it or change it up of I need to. Lights on a mover so I can get away with one.. anyways, happy growing!

Good morning all so far not much to report ... my green crack seed was bad so planted another Pineapple Express so now gotta wait for her to sprout but 3 Bianca's and one pineapple already sprouted about 2 or so inches tall, then my other Bianca sprout is looking sad so not sure about her gonna give her another day or so to see if there any changes but has changed at all in 2 days . . anyways as soon as they are little bigger I will post pics !! Happy growing and smoking ..

Good morning all so far not much to report ... my green crack seed was bad so planted another Pineapple Express so now gotta wait for her to sprout but 3 Bianca's and one pineapple already sprouted about 2 or so inches tall, then my other Bianca sprout is looking sad so not sure about her gonna give her another day or so to see if there any changes but has changed at all in 2 days . . anyways as soon as they are little bigger I will post pics !! Happy growing and smoking ..

Sorry to hear about the green crack seed, Megsy :(
I have a couple god's green crack seeds trying to germinate now, two I had soaked for 12 hours then put in jiffy plugs, and 2 more that I soaked in small cup sitting under the dome on top of the heat mat. When I looked this morning, after about 12 hours, I see a start of the tap root. I'll give those two a bit longer and then place them in jiffy plugs. Nothing happening with the first two, but the seeds hadn't even cracked when I put them in the plugs. Will just wait and see :)
Keep us updated on your little buggers, k? :)

Well tiny update ... so four of the girls are doing well few inches tall .. will take pics when they get a little bigger .. one of the other pineapple seeds I planted popped thru soil but now looks like it is dying this is third seed I am not sure what's going on the only thing we changed this grow is we went from half happy frog soil and cheap stuff to all happy frog :( waiting on one more seed to pop hope it makes it .. the other one is green but looks dead :(

Well tiny update ... so four of the girls are doing well few inches tall .. will take pics when they get a little bigger .. one of the other pineapple seeds I planted popped thru soil but now looks like it is dying this is third seed I am not sure what's going on the only thing we changed this grow is we went from half happy frog soil and cheap stuff to all happy frog :( waiting on one more seed to pop hope it makes it .. the other one is green but looks dead :(
Have you tried putting a dome on her? It worked on some of my clones that weren't quite ready for transplant. :)

I actually had put a done on her right before u posted that lmao . and today she is looking better starting to straighten up a little I hope she makes it her name is Roxie lol then we have Matilda she just popped thru soil last night so if Matilda and Roxie survive and last the week and keep getting bigger then we will have 6 plants this time phew lol hope it works out !!!

Will update in a few days !!! With pics . happy growing all !!

I actually had put a done on her right before u posted that lmao . and today she is looking better starting to straighten up a little I hope she makes it her name is Roxie lol then we have Matilda she just popped thru soil last night so if Matilda and Roxie survive and last the week and keep getting bigger then we will have 6 plants this time phew lol hope it works out !!!

Will update in a few days !!! With pics . happy growing all !!
Great minds think alike, eh Megsy? :rofl:
It sounds like you have it all under control, sending good vibes to Roxie and Matilda ;)

Good afternoon . all ! Here is update we have four going good one smaller one doing well and then there is Roxie not sure what her problem is hoping someone sees this and maybe has an idea how I can save her. I have names for all my girls this time they tagged in each photo !!

420-magazine-mobile110191247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361288845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794131420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244801809.jpg

Here is Matilda popped a week behind others

420-magazine-mobile1967616223.jpg

And here is Roxie she looked almost dead like 4 days ago and then I put a cup over her a clear one to see if it would help and it sort of did but last two days this is what she has looked like

420-magazine-mobile2032800614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206045879.jpg

Happy growing !!!!

Well good morning everyone !! Sorry it has been a few since I posted in journal but here is my latest update. Okay I have five fully growing plants the sixth one didn't make it. So compared to what I tried to start with I ended up with three Bianca's and two Pineapple Express !! Not too shabby ! Here is a pic of them all and they seem to be doing great but I have a couple questions hoping someone can answer...

First when do you all consider your veg stage to start from seed or ????

Also I want to trying doing some training but I don't know much but topping is what I want to try with first with my Eva the diva she is the biggest so far but I am unsure if it's too soon to start topping any advice on this would be amazing! Here is her pic !

Eva the Diva
420-magazine-mobile577146325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile195364371.jpg

And here they all are ! Sorry for the light .
420-magazine-mobile837454170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824172224.jpg

Happy growing friends !!!! Puff puff pass ..

Your plants are looking great!!!!! I hope, once I get a proper veg area set up, my seedlings will grow like that. Just a couple more day til my new light gets here.

Lookin forward to seeing this one finish out, your last plants were bigger than me!

Back
Top Bottom