MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pineapple

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

So many options for training ! Personally I would FIM that top shoot ,
Topping vs FIMing Cannabis - Get Step-By-Step Instructions! | Grow Weed Easy
That will make that one double or more and all the shorter ones will catch up and she will bush right out

Thanks Phil I am going to try it lol I am so curious and would like to get more then one main cola. They are day 25 from seed is it too early for Eva? Also when do you start counting your veg weeks I am curious heard from a friend I may have counted wrong last time . Thanks for following !

Re: MegsyB & MikeBgrowing's Second Grow - AMS Seeds - 3 Strains - Bianca - GC - Pinea

I think once the third set of leaves forms you are into veg

Good afternoon all ! Hope everyone is having a puffin good day ..

Here is the ladies all five Eva, Irma, Olga, Moana and Matilda Doug great day 30 from seed .. Matilda is a few days behind others but she is trying like hell to catch up lol here is some pics ... Enjoy .

420-magazine-mobile1245061028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802302926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile180918558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797324446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935025087.jpg

Good morning everyone so here is an update all the girls were topped last week never done this before but trying it. However just noticed this morning that Eva has something wrong with her didn't have this issue last grow so not sure what it is can anyone help my Eva the diva !!!! I did give them a little cal-mag last night but that's only thing they have had and they are in just happy frog soil and I ph'd last night it's about 6.7

Eva - starts week three veg today !

420-magazine-mobile923636779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067799912.jpg

Are you using any nutes at all? Im using happy frog too, after about three weeks start with some nutes. Go 1/4 strength. I had something similar to this that was nitrogen related. I think Penny diagnosed it for me.

Are you using any nutes at all? Im using happy frog too, after about three weeks start with some nutes. Go 1/4 strength. I had something similar to this that was nitrogen related. I think Penny diagnosed it for me.

Okay so you thinking try some big bloom ? Cause I haven't given any nutes yet just cal-mag in ph'd water last night and this morning .

Okay so I did some research on 420 and looked at pics and I think it's a cal-mag deficiency and I just started giving that but does anyone else have an opinion agemon said maybe nitrogen ? If you agree with that then I give nitrogen lol I just don't want to cause more issues .... helpppp !!!!

Well good morning everyone !! Sorry it has been a few since I posted in journal but here is my latest update. Okay I have five fully growing plants the sixth one didn't make it. So compared to what I tried to start with I ended up with three Bianca's and two Pineapple Express !! Not too shabby ! Here is a pic of them all and they seem to be doing great but I have a couple questions hoping someone can answer...

First when do you all consider your veg stage to start from seed or ????

Also I want to trying doing some training but I don't know much but topping is what I want to try with first with my Eva the diva she is the biggest so far but I am unsure if it's too soon to start topping any advice on this would be amazing! Here is her pic !

Eva the Diva
420-magazine-mobile577146325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile195364371.jpg

And here they all are ! Sorry for the light .
420-magazine-mobile837454170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824172224.jpg

Happy growing friends !!!! Puff puff pass ..

It took me forever when I started out to find an answer to this question, and there are different gauges as to when a seedling officially starts the veg stage, but I think most books, magazines, and other people insinuate that it starts two weeks after it sprouts (not sowed).

Okay so I did some research on 420 and looked at pics and I think it's a cal-mag deficiency and I just started giving that but does anyone else have an opinion agemon said maybe nitrogen ? If you agree with that then I give nitrogen lol I just don't want to cause more issues .... helpppp !!!!

It is NOT a nitrogen deficiency nor toxicity. Let me narrow it down for ya right now.

It is also not a phosphorus deficiency nor toxicity, so it doesn't need bloom formula.

It is either a sulfur deficiency (which a plant needs at the same levels as the other two secondary nutrients, calcium and magnesium... the only reason people and/or product labels don't like to mention that is because almost every nutrient bottle contains some sulfur).

It may also be lack of micro-nutrients. If that is the case give it some kind of seaweed or kelp. Also check ph of runoff.

It is NOT a nitrogen deficiency nor toxicity. Let me narrow it down for ya right now.

It is also not a phosphorus deficiency nor toxicity, so it doesn't need bloom formula.

It is either a sulfur deficiency (which a plant needs at the same levels as the other two secondary nutrients, calcium and magnesium... the only reason people and/or product labels don't like to mention that is because almost every nutrient bottle contains some sulfur).

It may also be lack of micro-nutrients. If that is the case give it some kind of seaweed or kelp. Also check ph of runoff.

Thanks I have checked run off and soil and I ph my water... if it needs calcium and mag I did just give some last night and today I also raised light couple inches .. I just didn't have any issues this bad at start last grow and I don't do anything different only things my girls have had to drink is ph'd water since seed and cal-mag teaspoon in a gallon of ph'd water but the gallon went for all 5 girls they don't need much yet

Well if you are doing the same exact thing as last grow, and last grow was fine at this point, then I don't know. I'm just looking at that leaf in your hand. My best guess is micro nutrient deficiency, which is extremely common.

Well if you are doing the same exact thing as last grow, and last grow was fine at this point, then I don't know. I'm just looking at that leaf in your hand. My best guess is micro nutrient deficiency, which is extremely common.

The only thing that is different this grow is the soil we used half happy frog and half cheap organic stuff last time and his time we used just the happy frog

Yes, I agree that is a sufficient medium. One thing you should pay attention to is that different elements (calcium, magnesium... etc.) get locked out at different ph's than they do for hydroponics:

NutrientPHRange2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom