Meigs Fertilizer

Kinghummingbird

Wondering if anyone has used this line and hoping for some input on how you used it. Just followed feeding schedule? Did you add anything? Soil medium.

I used their two part granular Bloom and Flower for my first accidental grow last year. Tossed a seed over the rail in November and it germinated the following April. Now I'm hooked on growing! Anyway, I was looking for a much simpler nutrient system (Currently using Roots Organics) and given that this outfit is literally right around the corner from me, I thought I'd give their OG starter kit a try.

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_131634.jpg
    IMG_20200430_131634.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 72
Just had a very nice conversation with the owner of the company. Really a pretty impressive operation. She took nearly 45 minutes to explain the line that she carries making sure I understood as she was speaking. Kudos to good people!

Wondering if anyone has used this line and hoping for some input on how you used it. Just followed feeding schedule? Did you add anything? Soil medium.

I used their two part granular Bloom and Flower for my first accidental grow last year. Tossed a seed over the rail in November and it germinated the following April. Now I'm hooked on growing! Anyway, I was looking for a much simpler nutrient system (Currently using Roots Organics) and given that this outfit is literally right around the corner from me, I thought I'd give their OG starter kit a try.
I've been using Meigs for 5 cycles now and am completely happy with the results. I used ProMix bc for my medium. Run 10 gallon fabric containers, feed 1 gallon each every 3 to 4 days apart. Hope this is helpful. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom