Mekong High and Pineapple Express

Tweaks51

Started the Mekong high about three weeks ago in mg. The pineapple express I started about two weeks ago. The Mekong high now has it seven leaf set and is getting about 3 in or so. The pe has the second leave set and forming third. I used the FIM topping method yesterday and is using lst method! Will post pics soon!

Also almost forgot for my grow box using the pc flower lst box from pcgrowbox.com!! So far it is working perfectly!!

Re: Mekong high and pinapple express

photo741.JPG

Here is mekong high... pinapple express coming soon!!!

So it's been about a month for mekong high and two weeks for pineapple express!

I am trying to see if I can get Mekong high to flower they have been on 12/12 for two weeks and switched out two of my veg cfl for two of my flower cfl!! So there are four bulbs two for veg and two for flower!!

I am not sure if it will work I think May be rushing it but gonna try!! Will post more pics soon!!

005519.JPG

Trying to figuire out sex, still dont know exactly what to look for I do but cant see it yet.... Maybe someone else one here can?

Thank knot looks a little tight, be careful because grown can cause it to strangle the stem, you should always have a bit of room in there. I use this velcro plant tie stuff from the (home) depot, it was like 4$ for the roll and saves alot of time.

Back
Top Bottom