MEKWT's First Grow - Amnesia Haze Auto - Northern Lights Auto - Skunk#1 & White Widow

MEKWT

Strains: Amnesia Haze Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Skunk#1 & White Widow

In Veg for 4 weeks: Skunk, WHite Widow & NL Auto

In Flower for 2 weeks: Amnesia Haze Auto
All Indoor, grown in Soil
Pot Size is 5 Gallon
325w CFL
Air cooled by fan
Room Temp is 77f
How often are you watering? Watering when the soil is dry, for the Skunk in veg I water approx every 2 days, the rest are every 3 days.
Fertilizers: GHE Nova, Bone & Blood Meal

I posted a few pictures in another thread regarding a def in my plants and seem to have it under control. My only concern at this point is the yield of the flowering AH.

Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Amnesia Haze Auto
Amnesia_9_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_8_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_7_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_6_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_5_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_4_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_3_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_1_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_11_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_12_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_13_Nov_25.jpg
Amnesia_10_Nov_25.jpg

Northern Lights Auto
Northern_Lights_2_Nov_25.jpg
Northern_Lights_1_Nov_25.jpg

White Widow
White_Widow_1_Nov_25.jpg

Skunk#1
Skunk_1_1_Nov_25.jpg

All comments are welcome as this is my first grow and I know absolutely minimum information about this. Im trying to read as much information as possible daily, but I am the type of guy who needs trial and error first hand in order to be successful at this.

Hope you enjoy

Re: MEKWT's First grow; Amnesia Haze Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Skunk#1 & White Wido

Hi MEKWT and welcome to :420:
Your autos looks very good for it only been 2 weeks in flower!
I only have one question. Is the northern lights in a clear container? Pot plants like their roots in the dark so you might want to put duct tape or something around it if thats what I'm seeing.

Great start to your journal- I'd like to follow along. You're doing very well with your plants! reps
:peace:

Re: MEKWT's First grow; Amnesia Haze Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Skunk#1 & White Wido

Thank you for your comments and it would be a pleasure if you followed along. I planted that NL seed in a 2l bottle and when I was about to transplant it, I noticed the damn tap root was on the bottom so I changed my mind about transplanting since I read so much about how Auto's dislike being transplanted.

Would black electrical tape work vs. duct tape?

Hey, nice looking plants!

Anything that stops light coming through would be fine. My advice, try taping over your eyes - if you can't see light through it, light does not pass through it. ;) 2 Litres is very small for a complete grow though no? I couldn't have plants in tall thin bottles - I would drop them over too much! I think maybe (being no expert myself) an emergency transplant would be better than letting her grow in only 2 litres - she will not get much root space and thus no grow? The transplant will set you back time, but she will get her needed breathing space -

But I am no expert and only on my first grow too.

I look forward to seeing the progress of your Skunk 1 - because that is one of my next plants I will be growing - some outdoor, some indoor.

xx

Cerdito's right-electrical tape will work fine- but regarding the transplant- I agree it would shock her too much- she's on a set schedule and doesnt have the spare time to recover. The only thing I would try, might be to cut the bottom off the container and sink it into another pot to let her roots escape out the bottom- even that might set her back though. Better a small yield than no buds at all.:peace:

Ah, genius thinking :) Well done Flower Child, that would make more sense than ripping her to pieces and traumatising her in a transplant.

x

Ok guys, thanks for following this grow. I know I am not very active on here, but will make more of an attempt to be more involved with this forum.

I have a couple pictures to share with you this week. Progress is slow, except for this damn Skunk plant. The Skunk seems to grow non-damn-stop. I am running out of space for it.

6 days ago I put the WW and Skunk into flower 12/12. Still haven't shown sex, so maybe another 8-10 days I will have an update regarding this. Im hoping for ladies.

Amnesia Haze Auto
Amnesia_Haze_Plant_2_1_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_Plant_2_2_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_7_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_5_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_6_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_4_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_3_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_2_Dec_3.jpg
Amnesia_Haze_1_Dec_3.jpg

Northern Lights Auto
Northern_Lights_1_Dec_3.jpg

White Widow
White_Widow_16.jpg
White_WIdow_2_Dec_3.jpg

Skunk #1,

This damn plant wont stop growing. Its grown almost 11" in the last week. I have super cropped all the branches I could just to keep its height manageable. Its in flower now, hoping its a female.
Skunk_1_Dec_3.jpg

Thank you for following along.

BTW I am feeding all my plants Nova Grow and Bloom weekly and watering non-ph'd water in-between feedings.

8 weeks 3 days into this grow today and I am curious if any of you know the average flowering time for a Haze autoflower. I guess Im getting impatient and need the space for my Skunk#1, plus my AH #2 plant isn't keeping up with the growth of my AH#1 plant.

I have read that these can go as far as 12 weeks and I am willing to wait, but would rather have some input from you guys.

Nice looking grow
I'm no authority, but most autos usually finish in about 65 days from breaking ground. Check your trichs regularly for cloudiness/amber color. You probably have another 2-3 weeks to go.
Autos do not require 12/12, as they flower on their own and do well on 18/6

ALA King John: you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Nice looking grow
I'm no authority, but most autos usually finish in about 65 days from breaking ground. Check your trichs regularly for cloudiness/amber color. You probably have another 2-3 weeks to go.
Autos do not require 12/12, as they flower on their own and do well on 18/6

ALA King John: you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hi Bluefly,

Thanks for the post. I have no choice on the lighting schedule due to me only having a small space for all my plants. I had my Autos on 24 hour light and they seemed to love it.

I was looking most of the weekend for a magnifying glass and couldn't find one. I guess I will order one.

My Skunk and WW are Female (thank god), Feel like I won a prize lol.

Congrats on the girls!
And nice job on the supercropping of your tall skunk. Reps! Hopefully she is about done with the stretching.
Regarding when the auto is ready- I noticed that the red pistils shrank and receded a bit when my plants were close to done- when that happens its definitely time to check for amber tricomes!
Happy growing!:peace:

Re: MEKWT's First Grow - Amnesia Haze Auto - Northern Lights Auto - Skunk#1 & White W

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom