I hate to bring outdoor plants indoors near my grow rooms. best check them for bugs even the soil can harbor eggs that will hatch when you least suspect
surprised you didn't get spider mites or aphids from the strawberry :goodluck:
I like to dance with danger 💃🏼

I literally carry 6 plants in and out from the safety of the lights and to the bug ridden outdoors. I know the risks are huge, but I just can’t keep my flowers in the attic. I need to see them sway in the breeze with the sun on their faces lol.

Hey Mel, I'm a bit late but read through from the beginning and I'm glad to see your girls doing so well! I'm doing my first soil grow so I hope it's okay I stick around for the ride and learn a thing or two.

As for the pictures, if you find emailing them to be a hassle, there's an app called AirDroid I use that lets me pick photos from my phone gallery and then download them to my laptop for upload to the forums. I just start the app on my phone, then use a browser on my laptop to connect to the app. Can easily pick which photos you want to transfer.

I hope you "touched wood" when you typed that!!!!! :rofl:
My mind went to a very different place when I read that...
I like to dance with danger 💃🏼

I literally carry 6 plants in and out from the safety of the lights and to the bug ridden outdoors. I know the risks are huge, but I just can’t keep my flowers in the attic. I need to see them sway in the breeze with the sun on their faces lol.
It's just so much better when they can be out under the sun!
Good morning Mellypants!

Your grow looks so much better! And your photography is on fleek :)
Thanks Tra!
I should be transplanting them tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we'll see some happier roots then!
Hey Mel, I'm a bit late but read through from the beginning and I'm glad to see your girls doing so well! I'm doing my first soil grow so I hope it's okay I stick around for the ride and learn a thing or two.

As for the pictures, if you find emailing them to be a hassle, there's an app called AirDroid I use that lets me pick photos from my phone gallery and then download them to my laptop for upload to the forums. I just start the app on my phone, then use a browser on my laptop to connect to the app. Can easily pick which photos you want to transfer.
Welcome to my journal!
It's not really that much of a problem, I get to have backups on my computer this way.
I've been keeping a record on there, so I can go back through them to spot when any issues started. I only just started adding them to the site gallery this grow.

Meanwhile, I am test driving a shortbread cookie recipe while the MB infuses some butter with the remnants of a Blue Dream from a previous outdoor grow.
Needed to figure out how many cookies it made for dosing purposes. You can see where I gave up trying to make them all pretty, lol!
20221122_141629.jpg

I'm excited to see you getting used to the new phone camera. Your photos from your previous phone were awesome already. I find the hardest thing about macro is keeping the image sharp.
lmfao @ ambiguous comments.
Those shortbreads look to die for :drool:

Day 32
I'll be checking an edible calculator to figure out just how much of the infused butter to add for the canna shortbread, but I won't be making it for a few days. We'll have to make our way through this batch first, and we have gummies in the meantime.
I say we because my dad finally decided to try edibles, as has his partner. They're both sleeping better, and are having less trouble with their arthritis, which is awesome.
My dad really likes limes, and his partner loves lemon flavours, so I'm thinking the Skywalker OG will be a really good one to make edibles from for them.
I'm also hoping that the Do si dos has lime terps, like the one Stone Otter grew. Doesn't much matter if it doesn't, as I had a good yield of the Skywalker OG, and I still have plenty of seeds for it

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

I'm excited to see you getting used to the new phone camera. Your photos from your previous phone were awesome already. I find the hardest thing about macro is keeping the image sharp.
lmfao @ ambiguous comments.
Those shortbreads look to die for :drool:
Thanks Carmen!
I'm always looking to improve my photos. I'm really looking forward to trying it out in the summer, see if I can figure out how to correct the colours on some of the images. I'll keep practicing with the macro setting, and hopefully I'll have the hang of it by the time I have trich pics to post!
The shortbread cookies are good, just a bit bigger than I intended, lol!

My mind went to a very different place when I read that...
When I come in the house and announce "I have enough wood for the whole winter" - then seeing the excited look on my wife's face drop when she sees the chainsaw and realizes that she missunderstood - PRICELESS!!!!! :rofl:

I think shortbread cookies are one of the easiest recipes to make using cannabutter. I usually just make the amount of cookies that can be easily divided by how much cannabis I use. For example, if I use 20 grams to 1/2 cup butter then I would make 20 cookies at 1g of cannabis per cookie.

Use whatever flowers you want but buy lemon and lime jell-o!
I've been doing that, but I noticed that limonene seems to have a high enough boiling point to survive decarbing. When I used Super Lemon Haze to infuse coconut oil I could still smell some lemon from the oil.
I used some of it to make lemon gummies and they tasted better than usual.
When I come in the house and announce "I have enough wood for the whole winter" - then seeing the excited look on my wife's face drop when she sees the chainsaw and realizes that she missunderstood - PRICELESS!!!!! :rofl:
:laugh:
I think shortbread cookies are one of the easiest recipes to make using cannabutter. I usually just make the amount of cookies that can be easily divided by how much cannabis I use. For example, if I use 20 grams to 1/2 cup butter then I would make 20 cookies at 1g of cannabis per cookie.
I've figured out that if I use 50g of budder it'll be ~10mg of THC per cookie. That's a good starting dose. I can always have some infused vegetable glycerin if it feels too light.

Day 33
Delilah was ready a few days ago, and Dolores could have stayed in the 1 gallon pot a while longer, but her roots are developed enough that she should handle the transplant without any problems.
Dolores is hungry though. She seems to need a stronger concentration of nutes than Delilah. I'll be upping the strength of the nutes I'm giving them next feeding.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

I haven't watered them in yet, but I will with the last of the regular strength nutes.

Or another cookie!!!! :yahoo:
I wouldn't want to be greedy :D

Have a great evening!

Your roots are awesome Mel!

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Hi Mel! Really nice looking girls and their roots. Some cocoa with your shortbread?
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
Stay stoneder.

Hi Mel! Really nice looking girls and their roots. Some cocoa with your shortbread?
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
Stay stoneder.
You know, I did make some infused maltodextrin for drinks. It would probably be really good in some hot chocolate or cocoa!

Back
Top Bottom