Melissa McCarthy Sean Spicer Confirms We're Screwed

Everyone I know personally that grows is over at least 50, most are in their 60s. We've waited our entire lives to stand in our own gardens on our own property and grow a plant. Most of the ones I know growing have been doing it before it was legalized for decades, and folks like me that want nothing to do with the 'law enforcement' are just feeling comfortable enough to do it. Believe me these generations will fight tooth and claw to retain their rights. F.... the dinosaurs and their outmoded 'morality'.

All I got outta this....if it came down to a choice, Cannabis can stay illegal, as long as dirty rockspiders are castrated and locked away..

with multiple multiple trips to Jeffery Epstein's Pedophile/Sex island

I knew about this years ago it was widely ignored. I predict a touch more exposure this time around, but ole Billy won't pay. People will be whacked way before that happens. They almost got Epstein once already!

I knew about this years ago it was widely ignored. I predict a touch more exposure this time around, but ole Billy won't pay. People will be whacked way before that happens. They almost got Epstein once already!
I agree... with the hundreds of powerful names on the list to have visited the island, I doubt he lives long enough to make it to trial... they can not have him testify.

Mate, I went for my licence stoned.. just lost my license for a year, not for driving stoned but having cannabis is my saliva.. it's bullshit and personally, whilst they say it effects ones coordination reflex's etc, it isn't an erratic drug and it makes one caution on the side of safety. More than likely not to drive if to wasted.. plus my reflex's coordination when stoned, I'd be more than happy to have tested.. I'm sure no matter how stoned I get I'm still holding my own against most... I'll never drive again if I've smoked within a six hour period.

Does this spell the end for everything that's been gain recently in regards to MMJ?

Please I'm eager to hear other opinions on this.

I didn't see anyone address your question.
I will try and give you my perspective on this.
I am 66 years old. When I was young - a half century ago, a roach clip with resin on it could get you five years. And a jury of your 'peers' would likely find you guilty of felony counts.

About ten years ago I noticed that the public opinion about this "drug" was changing. Some surprising people (clergy, doctors, and even old people) were discovering how this plant helps people, and can almost do no harm.

Public opinion was about 50/50 -- and that is a hung jury of your 'peers'.

Now, in the state I live in, there isn't a jury in the county that will send this old man to prison for growing plants. I'd bet on it. (Hope I never have to cover that bet.)

This is all subject to the Constitution remaining in force. The gov't could change drastically very soon.
Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom