Melissa McCarthy Sean Spicer Confirms We're Screwed

PoisonTongue

So I know I'm new here but I can't hold this in. According to fairly heavy "illusions" Sean Spicer confirmed today the Federal Government (DOJ) intends to pursue enforcement of Federal drug laws, specifically marijuana. The POTUS and administration have stated they will not mess with MMJ patients but instead will focus on recreational use, sale and production. There was also crazy talk about how marijuana legalization relates to opioid use?

I'm new to the MMJ community so I'd like to hear other opinions because I feel as if I'm taking crazy pills. MMJ is the only thing that has helped my condition, yet I'm branded "Fugivitus" in the court of public opinion for being a "drug user". Does this spell the end for everything that's been gain recently in regards to MMJ?

Please I'm eager to hear other opinions on this.

I'm not from the states but I can see the pattern. They want control of the industry so the pharma companies will produce it all. And reap all the profits.

I think the key is changing public perception. More and more people recognize cbd is beneficial. So there will come a point when the collective consciousness chooses to legalize.

But like you said there are federal laws used to hammer the "illegal growers", effectively reducing the competition.

I think awareness of the issue needs to be brought up so the public can see how gardeners are treated.

Legalization is used for control, monopoly over what's available. Maybe they gmo the weed to make us sick...

Funny how MJ is a class 1 drug way ahead of some other more dangerous drugs like cocaine opiates and the most dangerous gateway drug of all time which is alcohol. I've been growing MJ for 20 yrs my state became legal for personal use and cultivation with some funny restrictions. My neighbor called me in a few months ago after smelling it. Police came I let them come in and see my setup. Totally in the law which I've studied so I know it. With that said I was threatened with the federal laws which made me laugh. My town has a horrible heroin and opiate problem but they are all victims I guess. If the feds want to take my weed I say go ahead and take it lol if any of them are even working

Funny looking back on the first entry in this thread...Sean Spicer and Jeff Sessions now both fired, so all the MJ talk was just bluff. It's a good reminder not to believe the hype. Politicians always work for someone else, and that person is looking to get paid...so follow the money. The rest of the nonsense they spew in the "news" is just there to distract us all.

Its going to take a huge movement to make a real change. The u.s government has ran so far of the real tracks its crazy. At this point every part from the top to the bottom even small town politics have blown out at the seems. Its going to take a full citizen takeover to change anything I'm suggesting a full on press by all, but as we all know us Americans have become very complacent and very very lazy to this new way of life that's been eating at everyone for about 50 yrs. I still roll with 1 of the best written songs of all time N.W.A FUCK THE POLICE.

Its going to take a huge movement to make a real change. The u.s government has ran so far of the real tracks its crazy. At this point every part from the top to the bottom even small town politics have blown out at the seems. Its going to take a full citizen takeover to change anything I'm suggesting a full on press by all, but as we all know us Americans have become very complacent and very very lazy to this new way of life that's been eating at everyone for about 50 yrs. I still roll with 1 of the best written songs of all time N.W.A FUCK THE POLICE.
The police are not the feds you say fuck them till ya need em.

Guess you haven't noticed, but huge changes are underway. Hemp is now legal across the entire USA. CBD is flourishing just about everywhere and you no longer hear about K2 and bath salts. More and more states are going legal and with the Show-Me state turning, more will surely follow. There are now several court cases challenging the ATF's position on owning guns by medical card holders. We are indeed making some progress, but there still is a lot of work to be done. The banking industry has to be allowed to deal in pot money and we still need to get MMJ off of schedule 1 so we can start conducting clinical trials. Last but not least, the USDHHS patent that is prohibiting further research in the USA expires in 2023 and when that patent is lifted, this industry is going to break free. The next President will have little choice but to lift the Federal prohibition.

The world health organization is trying to change the scheduling of cannabis, as we speak.

Legalization will be a major part of democratic platforms for the next election cycle.IMO.

KTM- could you imagine the power of the people’s lobby if we all donated a dollar? They’d be sprinting to us to grab the cash.
Lol for sure they would the govt gets tons from me every yr. I love helping the big wigs get a new shinny boat yr after yr

The world health organization is trying to change the scheduling of cannabis, as we speak.

Legalization will be a major part of democratic platforms for the next election cycle.IMO.
Funny

We the people never stand for what we want until its gone .. they are never worried about legalizing cannabis the states have to do it. shows how childish the government is right now they rather fight over who russia convinced during election which is total bullshit. Opiate is still legal and killing thousands a yr but do they change the laws and get rid of them noooo..
The government doesnt care what we want anymore they care only about what the globalist tell them to care about. America is doomed were 22 trillion in debt, we cant even afford to pay the interest on the loans the government borrows and thats at 0% interest rates and they know it.. this is what happens to all governments when there broke and running out of money the whole system collapses and your stuck in the madness while they have million dollar homes with 15 ft high fences and bunkers to run to.. americans always think everything is fine and forget about how 2008 bout brought us to our knees, the banks got all the bailouts by there designed plan while we suffered and still do to this day. Yeah we can print money and the only country that can but that comes with inflation which is here now . prices are moving up quickly on everything why your wages stay the same, i say kill big government, central banks, and the federal reserve there all crooks and thefts, income federal tax is the biggest scam of man kind..

Youtube- mike maloney federal reserve is the biggest scam in history

Watch the video and youll see what happens to your hard earned money that you give away to the feds... city and county taxes are a good thing to keep your community safe and served i dont mind them... people say yeah but i get money back at the end of the yr yahhhh, no you get a portion of it back not even close to what you paid in and that money goes straight to the bankers..

So I know I'm new here but I can't hold this in. According to fairly heavy "illusions" Sean Spicer confirmed today the Federal Government (DOJ) intends to pursue enforcement of Federal drug laws, specifically marijuana. The POTUS and administration have stated they will not mess with MMJ patients but instead will focus on recreational use, sale and production. There was also crazy talk about how marijuana legalization relates to opioid use?

I'm new to the MMJ community so I'd like to hear other opinions because I feel as if I'm taking crazy pills. MMJ is the only thing that has helped my condition, yet I'm branded "Fugivitus" in the court of public opinion for being a "drug user". Does this spell the end for everything that's been gain recently in regards to MMJ?

Please I'm eager to hear other opinions on this.
As a persecuted class of Americans, we are only beginning to move from prosecution and incarceration to decriminalization and legalization. Our new legal framework is a work in progress. As the States experiment with public policy, companies struggle to adapt to challenges and profit from the opportunities. For Americans that get high, for whatever reason and however often, the challenge of prejudice and stigma remains. Look at how far we have come. We follow in the steps of other marginalized groups in America. It would be nice if we could have more "Weed Pride" events and move forward, but we then life in fear of the piss test. It's a struggle that we need to continue together.

You could start by ending the practice of referring to it as weed, IMHO. I really don't think it was the "I want to smoke my WEED!!!" crowd that got us where we are today in regards to the increasing legalization at the state level. The Cheech & Chong movies were entertainment, not examples of proper activism :rolleyes: .

But that's just my opinion. And you might choose to consider it invalid; I stopped being an active... er... activist some years ago when I started becoming known for it in my community and decided that I'd be less likely to get busted if I just quietly grew cannabis without telling anyone, like millions of other people did (and still do).

Besides, it seemed like every time I attended a rally, a bunch of vociferous stoners showed up, started chanting that they wanted to smoke weed, the news crews filmed them - and we ended up looking like f*cking idiots that night on the local news.

Half the fight is about perception, after all. . . .

In today's lexicon "cannabis" is much more innocuous than "marijuana" or "weed". "Medical marijuana" is being more accepted. "Medical cannabis"?

I use different terms but really just want to see it legalized any way any how.

As a persecuted class of Americans, we are only beginning to move from prosecution and incarceration to decriminalization and legalization. Our new legal framework is a work in progress. As the States experiment with public policy, companies struggle to adapt to challenges and profit from the opportunities. For Americans that get high, for whatever reason and however often, the challenge of prejudice and stigma remains. Look at how far we have come. We follow in the steps of other marginalized groups in America. It would be nice if we could have more "Weed Pride" events and move forward, but we then life in fear of the piss test. It's a struggle that we need to continue together.
Yeah well try to cross the boarder with a little bit of weed into washington state where it is legal threw and threw theyll either put u in jail for 0.6 grams or you gotta pay them a fine of 500$ i can keep going the states can do as they fill but when uncle sam draws down the hammer which he will itll all collapse again

it's all about demographics and the damn boomers.

the boomers were/are the largest generation. they fueled the lengthiest sustainable economic boom.
the marketplace responded, supplying them with everything they wanted. government, well behind, followed suit.

as a demographic they consume more cannabis than any other.

first, they are tired of the war.

now that they have gotten older, they are in positions of economic and political power.
they have a differing view on cannabis and want to take care of aches, pains etc. enter mmj.
they also are tired of growing as they view getting older, and weary of trying to source cannabis in the black market.
they are able to recognize the investment value in a brand new industry full of opportunity.

they vote dependably as a demographic as they have aged.

enter legalization.

Back
Top Bottom