Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

😬

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Omg literally today years old when I finally realised we are growing the same strain!

I’m such a dumb blonde, and the embarrassing thing about that is I’m not even really a blonde!

Lolling!
:D
It smells like kiddies lollies tho.

If you wear it out with adults you’ll smell like a fucking pedo mate. Nek minnut you’re cuffed and being punched and spit at.

Pedo: Oh that smell good. What is it?
Other pedo: It’s Pedo for Men made by Zkittkes
I honestly don't have a response to that...
Liking the training 💪
Thanks LA!

Beautiful girls! huge Buds! :tommy:

What brightness helped them become what they are now?

Moved some hot pepper seedlings in there. They didn't take too well to being pulled out from under the dome in the germination chamber.
They won't be making an appearance here, but I'll drop a link to an off topic post about them.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Ladies are looking great and they‘ve got plenty of juice to carry thru, might get little colorful but that’s just few battle scars lopped off in the trim bin anyway!
Thanks 013!
I'm more worried about them having enough green left to make energy to power the buds!
Beautiful girls! huge Buds! :tommy:

What brightness helped them become what they are now?
Thanks Val!
The light is still at 50% right now. I didn't want to drive them too hard with the leaves in rough shape. I'm okay with them taking a little longer if it helps them produce well.

Have a great evening everyone!

I don’t think we as a forum acknowledge the tent floor enough.

It takes work, attention to detail, and at least a second daily wipe down to attain this standard of pristine when it comes to tent floors.

I see the work you put in el Beardo. If there was a Tent Floor of The Month title, I’d vote for you. Omg there’s an idea for Rob! Lolling!

PS Plants are banging too btw.

There are now orange stigmas on every bud I checked on the Zkittlez tonight. Not a lot of them yet, but visibly more than yesterday.
Blueberry is starting to bulk up a bit, and is still smelling awesome.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Looks like you’re going to be locked up in trim jail for a spell in the near future Mel. Nice looking piece of work my friend. CL🍀 :thumb: :morenutes::popcorn::Namaste:

Just finished mixing up tomorrow's nutes.
I'm sticking with full strength MC+mag nitrate.
I've also shifted the light schedule to 11/13.
They've started to smell more strongly of candy and berries with a hint of weed, so I'm looking forward to getting some of each into my vape.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Wow looks awesome 👍👍
Thanks sjb!
Building up like crazy! Absolutely gorgeous!:cheer:
Thanks Val!
Loving the crisp clear colours you get in your shots Mel.

That last pic of the Zkittlez cola is just tasty looking. Real thing of beauty.
Thanks DV8!
She smells tasty too!
I don’t think we as a forum acknowledge the tent floor enough.

It takes work, attention to detail, and at least a second daily wipe down to attain this standard of pristine when it comes to tent floors.

I see the work you put in el Beardo. If there was a Tent Floor of The Month title, I’d vote for you. Omg there’s an idea for Rob! Lolling!

PS Plants are banging too btw.
Thanks Tra!
I know how much a messy tent bothers you!
Looks like you’re going to be locked up in trim jail for a spell in the near future Mel. Nice looking piece of work my friend. CL🍀 :thumb: :morenutes::popcorn::Namaste:
Thanks Cap!
I do have that bowl trimmer...

Just finished mixing up tomorrow's nutes.
I'm sticking with full strength MC+mag nitrate.
I've also shifted the light schedule to 11/13.
They've started to smell more strongly of candy and berries with a hint of weed, so I'm looking forward to getting some of each into my vape.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Thanks sjb!

Thanks Val!

Thanks DV8!
She smells tasty too!

Thanks Tra!
I know how much a messy tent bothers you!

Thanks Cap!
I do have that bowl trimmer...
Well then that was a good investment seeing that you’ll be giving it a workout 🏋️‍♀️. lol CL🍀

Girls were thirsty today. Right now it seems like they're running out of nutrients before they run low on water. Very strange.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Well then that was a good investment seeing that you’ll be giving it a workout 🏋️‍♀️. lol CL🍀
The summer grow was the real test!

Which reminds me. I've got a question for you guys.
I'm definitely running a Lemon Kush photoperiod in the ground, and a CBD Lemon auto in a pot this coming summer. I have two more pots open for autos, so I'm trying to decide which to grow.
The strains I have seeds for are Gorilla (not Gorilla Glue, just Gorilla), Gelato, Dark Devil, Sour Diesel, Blueberry, Blackberry, and Strawberry Cheesecake.
I've got the Blueberry photo going, and I still have some Blackberry in my jars, so I don't want to grow them this time.
Any opinions on what I should grow?
I'm leaning towards Gorilla and Dark Devil.

Girls were thirsty today. Right now it seems like they're running out of nutrients before they run low on water. Very strange.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

I'm definitely running a Lemon Kush photoperiod in the ground, and a CBD Lemon auto in a pot this coming summer. I have two more pots open for autos, so I'm trying to decide which to grow.
The strains I have seeds for are Gorilla (not Gorilla Glue, just Gorilla), Gelato, Dark Devil, Sour Diesel, Blueberry, Blackberry, and Strawberry Cheesecake.
I've got the Blueberry photo going, and I still have some Blackberry in my jars, so I don't want to grow them this time.
I’m voting for the Dark Devil, maybe it’s just my Darkside? CL🍀

Looking good Mel. I'm well underway now for this seasons grows. I just put Acapulco Gold in the flood and drain today and the five Fuel D.OG seeds I started have all broke the surface of the rapid rooter cubes and will go in the little DIY DWC tupperware until they're ready to go to the big room. I'll start their journal when they go into the tupperware. Please feel free to follow, everyone's welcome.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Dark Devil, never saw gorilla eather.. I am growing sour diesel auto (fast bud) and it's 👍. but I would love to see them two grow..

Back
Top Bottom