• 46-55

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 56-65

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • over 65

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to all that replied. The results confirm what I believed. While certainly the more conservative rules for members behavior has an influence, I still believe that the age of members, 63% age 46 or over, has a huge effect on how “civil” this forum is. I occasionally stray to other forums, but I don’t last long with bad language for the sake of bad language, trolling, and bullying, none of those things are prevalent on this forum. Thank You 420 and 420 members for providing a safe, nurturing environment to exchange ideas and information.

I occasionally stray to other forums, but I don’t last long with bad language for the sake of bad language, trolling, and bullying, ....
Mostly just so that they can use the "bad language" as a way to impress themselves. I don't stray unless when I ask a google question and a promising link points to one of these other groups. In those cases I check out what I can learn from the other site regarding the question I asked and then I move on.

Thanks to all that replied. The results confirm what I believed. While certainly the more conservative rules for members behavior has an influence, I still believe that the age of members, 63% age 46 or over, has a huge effect on how “civil” this forum is. I occasionally stray to other forums, but I don’t last long with bad language for the sake of bad language, trolling, and bullying, none of those things are prevalent on this forum. Thank You 420 and 420 members for providing a safe, nurturing environment to exchange ideas and information.
Excellent point!

I poke my nose into a site for auto flowers (very similar "tone") and a site with the initials "RIU". It's amazing what passes for acceptable at that site. I refer to it as "throwing a lot of elbows" and that's being kind. I don't remember how I found 420magazine but I'm very glad I did.

Many thanks to "all y'all" who have helped me work through issues and who have contributed to the "knowledgebase" here at 420!

Back
Top Bottom