MeMcgee First Grow Journal

MeMcgee

Been looking threw the years off and on at this site for advice and to see some nice pretty girls. So I have finally come out of the wood works and will be doing my first journal on this site.

Currently have two rooms going at this time. In one room I have my veg tent. The tent is 39x39x72 and works for what I need it to do. I only have 4 bulb 4 foot T5 and a Couple of CFL's for side lighting. It is working well. Currently I have 10 plants in there. 9 of them are Maine genetics and are 818 headband (father) x Maine Strain NL (mother) and I have 1 training day clone going.

In the flower room I got a 600 HPS and a 600 Watt LED and I am flowering 4 DNA Genetics Training Day
trainwreck x la confidential. All plants in my grow are done in Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and I use the Sensi Grow and Bloom nutes.... which I am thinking of changing...

I just got finished harvesting 6 Training Days .... They are nice yielders but not the yield I am looking for as I have to grow enough to last me the year since I do not have the opportunity to grow outside and dont want want to spend the cash to run an AC in the summer.

These girls are the ones that just came out of the flower room. OF the 6 plants I am thinking I will get about a half pound. I am not sure but I think I topped them to many times as I got a lot of nice short dense tops but nothing in size. This is earlier in the flowering cycle
image_2_18.jpg

These picture are after I adde the LED Light
image_7_12.jpg

image_8_6.jpg

This what is currently going on in my Veg Tent....
Ive got regular seedlings of the Maine Genetics and I have one training day clone that I decided to keep instead of give away... She might sit under the T-5 and LED this Summer with one of these other plants..
They are approximately 4 weeks old and where just recently transplanted into 2 gallon pots.... I am going to sex 6 of them in the middle of January but from what Ive seen from these plants the males sprout so fast and I dont send to see that in any of these plants. So hopefully I will get lucky.
image_6_13.jpg

IN the Flower room I got a 600 LED and 600 HPS. There are currently four females in the room right now. THey were put into the flowering room on the 16th of December but Saturday I am going to call it the first real week of flowering as they have started to develop this week.
image_1_18.jpg

Here is just a couple pictures of a grow I did last year.... I will be updating this journal every 3 or 4 days but I will be checking back for comments and such.

image_3_16.jpg

image_4_12.jpg

image_5_14.jpg

:Namaste::cheer::Namaste::cheer:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom