Mendo Purple - CFL - Soil - My First Grow

Sorry for the delay, it's been about 2 weeks, we're on day 38and here's how the girls are looking
CrampedCloset.jpg

I want to start 12/12 soon, but they aren't looking 100%, the potassium deficiency I saw in the beginning is back, maybe because the FFOF? and there are white spots starting to show up, heat stress or hot spots produced by my reflector? Im not sure, let me know if you have an idea.
I took a bunch of pictures so here you go:
Marge
Margeincharge.jpg

Marge stem
Margeinside.jpg

Marge's problem leaves
Margedamage2.jpg

Margedamageleaf.jpg

Kim
Kimtop2.jpg

Kim stem
Kiminside.jpg

Kim's problem leaves
Kimproblem1.jpg

Kimproblem2.jpg

Let me know about going 12/12, good idea? Also, still wondering about when to start nutes, thanks for looking
:yummy:

I have the same kinda of discoloring of yellow and brown on one of my plants as well I cut nutes out it has not got any worse but you have not been using nutes so now I'm just as lost as you I think the white spots might be spider mites not positive as I'm a new grower but I would check with a scope as see. Wish I could be more help.:goodluck:

Looking good bro!Don't mind the ghetto look lol...stick with whatever works, right?!These plants are'nt too picky of where they live.They just want some dirt, bit of light, water and alot of TLC!they will be fine I'm sure!

I'll be watching.Keep those pics coming in, makes it much more worthwhile to follow...

Good luck Maxpat!

Again I've been slacking, I switched over to 12/12 on the 10th, so it's been two weeks and the buds have been forming for about a week now, I added 6 more CFLs and redid the setup.
Framedtop.jpg

Framedside.jpg

I got rid of the spider mites with Neem oil I got from my friend so I'm not dealing with them anymore luckily

I think the girls are responding well (I forgot what plant this is so I'm gonna put them here)
mysterycloseup.jpg

mysterybuds.jpg

mysterybush.jpg

Marge is growing amazingly
MargeTopF.jpg

MSideF.jpg

MBud.jpg

MBud2.jpg

Kim isn't doing too shabby herself
KimTopF.jpg

KSideF.jpg

Kbud.jpg

:morenutes: I started nutes tonight, I'm going to use half strength for week 7 on the schedule I posted in the first post for 2 feedings then step it up as it goes along.

Very nice, got to love to see those ladies in flower. Great job and looking forward to seeing them all grown up....

Welcome back, it has now been 3 weeks in flower, trichomes have started forming and hairs are growing like crazy!
Bothlights.jpg

Kim(L)--Marge(R)

Here's Marge
F4Marge.jpg

F4Mcolas.jpg

F4MColas2.jpg

F4Mbud.jpg

F4MStem2.jpg

F4MStem.jpg

And here's Kim
F4Kim.jpg

F4Kstem.jpg

F4Kbud.jpg

I've only given them one nutrient feeding, last monday, and I'm going to feed them again this week. It looks like they'll give me a good yield, just cant wait until I can harvest

It's day 46 of flowering (since I flipped the lights) and I think it might be harvest time! I was reading trichome 101 and it seems like it's time, as I read it I'm going to be doing a late harvest, getting a body stone, because I have mainly red hairs and cloudy trichomes. I feel like it's pretty early but different times for different strains right? So, here are some pics of the buds, random order from both plants. It seems like I'll be chopping the girls down on friday or saturday, unless Im misinterpreting the info, let me know!

bud810.jpg

bud99.jpg

bud612.jpg

bud711.jpg

bud514.jpg

bud332.jpg

bud426.jpg

bud144.jpg

bud245.jpg

bud99.jpg

Trich pictures!
Trichs17.jpg

Trichs23.jpg

Looking prettty frosty. Milky trichs are the key. I would not even think of harvest before that time. I myself let them go to at least 50% amber as I like the mellow couch lock, but that's just me. From your pics they are looking clear but that might just be the pic. Very nice job...

Final weight - 65 grams!

I'll edit and repost with some pictures I have, school's been crazy lately so it's been hard to update.

65 not bad at all, enjoy...

Here are some pictures of Marge before the cut. I forgot to take pictures of Kim.
2011-03-06_14-59-10_679.jpg

2011-03-06_14-59-35_137.jpg

2011-03-06_14-59-56_246.jpg

2011-03-06_15-00-16_810.jpg

2011-03-06_15-01-08_500.jpg

2011-03-06_15-01-30_514.jpg

2011-03-06_15-02-32_932.jpg

2011-03-06_15-03-15_590.jpg

And the yields: (you can see my new peice, a HiSi, I love it! :roorrip: )
Kim's Bounty 35g
2011-03-09_08-30-07_333.jpg

Marge's payload 30g
2011-03-07_21-28-20_258.jpg

All jarred up and curing!
2011-03-17_19-34-15_119.jpg

And that's all! I had a great time with my first grow and Im getting a few teens I can put straight to flower because I don't have too much longer in my current apt. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I have. :peacetwo:

Forgot the smoke report!
the smell is amazing, I love burping the jars daily and getting a nose full of the fruity aroma that EXPLODES out. The taste is great, and the high.......straight out of Mike Tyson's Knock Out I can't get enough of it, probably why I'm down to 15gs!
Thanks for checking out my grow, it is now over, and this can be moved to completed grows section.

Forgot the smoke report!
the smell is amazing, I love burping the jars daily and getting a nose full of the fruity aroma that EXPLODES out. The taste is great, and the high.......straight out of Mike Tyson's Knock Out I can't get enough of it, probably why I'm down to 15gs!
Thanks for checking out my grow, it is now over, and this can be moved to completed grows section.

Very nice, sounds like you have a successful grow. Smell, look, taste, you got the trifecta. Hope you started on your next. At the rate you are going through that bud, its not going to last very long. Great job....:cheer:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom