Mendo's Outdoor Green House Grow - Cascadia Crush - Evil Twin - Afghan 2013

MendoCino

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I am currently wrapping up my first indoor grow and moving on to an outdoor grow. I have a greenhouse that I use for my vege garden and decided to spice it up a bit.

What strain is it? Cascadia Crush, Evil Twin, Pure Afghan (ET and Afghan was put back into veg from flower)
Is it Indica or Sativa? I am not familiar with CC, but it seems to be Indica. ET I believe is Hybrid. AG is Indica.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Currently veg
If in Veg... For how long? I have had them outside for approx 3 weeks.
If soil... what is in your mix? Using soil I use with my vege garden. See pics.
If soil... What size pot? CC is in a 15-20 gallon pot. ET and AG are in 2 gallon pots.
Any Pests ? Not so far.
How often are you watering? Just watching and watering as necessary. (when dry)
Type and strength of ferts used. Using FF BigGrow, BigBloom at this time.

From my indoor grow I learned the ET is not as dense as I would like it. The AG disappointed me as well. As far as the CC, I am not familiar with it. This plant was a gift from a friend. I think the sun will treat the ET and AG better than the indoor lights. This is also my first time pulling a plant from flower and putting it back into veg. They were in flower for about a month before I pulled them out. Here are some pics.

Soil
IMG_056517.JPG

IMG_056417.JPG

Cascadia Crush
IMG_056719.JPG

Evil Twin
IMG_057016.JPG

IMG_056917.JPG

IMG_057217.JPG

Afghan
IMG_056816.JPG

IMG_057314.JPG

The Group Shot
IMG_056618.JPG

Thanks for looking!!

So just an update on the greenhouse....things are going good. I'll post some pics this weekend. The damn vegetables are keeping me busy right now, but that's a good thing. The Cascadia Crush is growing really well. I am letting her go. No trimming or plucking any leaves yet. I think I'm gonna let her be a big natural "Christmas tree".

wow! Look at that one fuzzy broad , just like my little brothers first plant he had awesome luck with frost on his first and only grow. My plants had not even half that much he chose a good pheno , beginners luck I say.... lol SUBBED!

wow! Look at that one fuzzy broad , just like my little brothers first plant he had awesome luck with frost on his first and only grow. My plants had not even half that much he chose a good pheno , beginners luck I say.... lol SUBBED!

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah that is one good thing about the Evil Twin...nice and frosty. I had it in flower for a bit before I moved her out to the sun. She is still keeping her figure though, haha.

It looked like bud, so it will go back to veg? right?
Thanks for stopping by. Yeah that is one good thing about the Evil Twin...nice and frosty. I had it in flower for a bit before I moved her out to the sun. She is still keeping her figure though, haha.

It looked like bud, so it will go back to veg? right?

Yeah it is so far. This is my first time doing it, so it is doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Lots of "one leaf" instead of the traditional leaves. I guess there is chances of being a hermie or dying due to stress. But she is going strong so I'll let her be.

So here is some updated pics on the green house grow. Green house is a little less maintenance than indoors, so I don't post daily like I did with the indoor grow. Things are doing good though. What do you guys think?

Cascadia Crush. She is growing well and loving the sun.
IMG_060319.JPG

IMG_061021.JPG

IMG_060918.JPG

The Afghan
IMG_060819.JPG

IMG_060422.JPG

Evil Twin
IMG_060620.JPG

IMG_060520.JPG

Leaves are looking crazy. Thanks for stopping by.

So here is the latest. I have been moving some things around. I have a few more additions to the green house and have been busy moving things around. The Crush is huge. I moved it outside to get some pics and didn't realize how big she is. I am building a SCROG in the green house this weekend. I'll post more pics this weekend...

IMG_064018.JPG

3 Plus Feet!!!
IMG_064116.JPG

Branches
IMG_064314.JPG

IMG_064219.JPG

Leaves I removed...Nice
IMG_064523.JPG

24 August 2013

So here is some updated pics. Sorry for no recent updates. I have been working towards another indoor project. So hopefully soon!!. As the great things about outdoor, low maintenance and just able to watch them grow. The Crush is getting huge and both the Evil Twin and Afghan are growing well. Just feeding Fox Farms GB and TB every other watering. Feeding the Crush the same with some Snow Storm. I have tied the Crush so the back side is flat to allow for best sun exposure. I am using the fence for the SCROG on the Kush and as a support system for the buckets. I moved the ET and the AF to a 3+ gallon pot. Here are some pics.....

Cascadia Crush

IMG_066220.JPG

IMG_066119.JPG

IMG_066622.JPG

Evil Twin

IMG_065816.JPG

IMG_065926.JPG

IMG_066020.JPG

Afghan

IMG_066320.JPG

IMG_066419.JPG

Kush SCROG

IMG_066518.JPG

Happy Growing!!!!!!

Been a long time!! I recently moved and partnered up with another medical grower. I moved my few plants to join a medical garden. Been using the Fox Farms nutes. This go round I ended up purchasing Fox Farms Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching. Lets see how she goes.

In the bush
IMG_067216.JPG

IMG_067216.JPG

Some buds
IMG_067118.JPG

IMG_067017.JPG

IMG_066918.JPG

IMG_066827.JPG

I will get some better pics of the stalk how I have her tied up now. I wanted to SCROG but didn't have the space. So I just tied her down. My partner is growing Chocolate Chunk and IE Kush. Happy growing.

New pics are in!! Garden is doing great. I have learned a lot on this one. Well, actually watching my partner's set up. The Crush is glistening with trichs. She is under a 600W and sucking as much up as she can. I am still sticking with the Fox Farms feed schedule. I did add Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and ChaChing to the feed. I give the Crush her own mix once a week of Snow Storm in addition to the regular feeding. I am a true believer in these products. Hope all is well and everyone is having a great outdoor harvest.

Cascadia Crush
IMG_068822.JPG

IMG_068916.JPG

IMG_069018.JPG

IE Kush SCROG
IMG_069316.JPG

IMG_069220.JPG

More pics of SCROG. More Crush and Chocolate Chunk
IMG_069623.JPG

IMG_069522.JPG

IMG_069121.JPG

Here is another update. Getting close to cutting some of the Crush. Still using Fox Farms. Added LP CO2 generator on this run. Can defiantly tell a difference. Happy Holidays to everyone!!! May you be in peace.

Cascadia Crush Buds!!
IMG_070823.JPG

IMG_070720.JPG

IMG_070622.JPG

IMG_070523.JPG

IE Kush
IMG_071320.JPG

IMG_071219.JPG

IMG_071119.JPG

IMG_071019.JPG

Cascadia Tops
IMG_070426.JPG