Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 2013

Re: Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 20

So here is the latest with the garden. Things are still looking sweet. The plants have slowed down growth but I can tell the buds are getting denser. The eat almost every two days now. The smell is very citrus overall and the buds are covered in tri's. The hydro setup is doing well also. The 12/12 water cycle seems to be working great. I am very excited to see how their yield turns out. As far as the feeding schedule, here it is.

JUNE 16, 2013

1 GAL = X2TSP SnowStorm
1 GAL = X3TSP GrowBig
1 GAL = X1CAPFULL MaxiCrop

JUNE 19, 2013

1 GAL = X4TSP TigerBloom
1 GAL = X3TSP GrowBig and X1TSP RootJuice

Here are some of the latest pics.

Garden at six weeks
IMG_047222.JPG

IMG_047323.JPG

Mendo
IMG_047421.JPG

Evil Twin
IMG_047520.JPG

IMG_047615.JPG

Re: Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 20

Ok so here is the latest and greatest. First of all everything is doing great. Buds are starting to get denser and smell really strong. I have changed form watering them with 1 gallon jugs to using a 3 gallon pail. I only use 2 gallons at a time for ease of movement. I also changed the hydro water today. I also lowered the DormGrow today as well. I think the plants can handle it. I also have a fan running directly on it so the temps don't get to high. Here is what I fed them.

JUNE 22, 2013

Week 4 Hydro Nutes
2 Gallon Total
Per Gallon

X4TSP BigBloom, X2TSP GrowBig, X1TSP TigerBloom, X1/2TSP of SnowStorm

I also used the same on my soil but used 4 gallons versus 2.

Now I know in the early part of this journal I named each plant and gave the measurements and all that. So since that's been a long time ago, I decided to take a picture of each individual plant. One plant shot and one top shot. Check them out.

Afghan1
Afghan11.JPG

Afghan1Top.JPG

Afghan2
Afghan21.JPG

Afghan2Top.JPG

Cinex
Cinex.JPG

CinexTop.JPG

Evil Twin 1
EvilTwin1.JPG

EvilTwin1Top.JPG

Evil Twin 1A
EvilTwin1A.JPG

ET1ATop.JPG

Evil Twin 2
EvilTwin2.JPG

ET2Top.JPG

Evil Twin 3
EvilTwin3.JPG

ET3Top.JPG

Evil Twin 4
EvilTwin4.JPG

ET4Top.JPG

Mendo 1
Mendo11.JPG

Mendo1_Top.JPG

Mendo 2
Mendo21.JPG

Mendo2_Top.JPG

Mendo 3
Mendo31.JPG

Mendo3Top.JPG

Mendo 4
Mendo4.JPG

Mendo4Top.JPG

Mendo 5
Mendo5.JPG

Mendo5Top.JPG

Mendo 6
Mendo6.JPG

Mendo6Top.JPG

Mendo 7
Mendo7.JPG

Mendo7Top.JPG

Clones from Mendo, Cinex, and Evil Twin
Clone_1_.JPG

Clone_2_.JPG

Tops that I put in soil when I moved the other cuttings to the hydro setup.
Tops_in_Soil.JPG

do you also foliar feed with snowstorm ultra? i believe the company was suggesting better results from foliar applications.

do you also foliar feed with snowstorm ultra? i believe the company was suggesting better results from foliar applications.

King,

I have a couple times before the buds started to get heavier frosting. Fear of mold for me. But I did when they was just showing signs of budding. Oh and you got my vote:thumb:

King,

I have a couple times before the buds started to get heavier frosting. Fear of mold for me. But I did when they was just showing signs of budding. Oh and you got my vote:thumb:

thank you kindly

.... . ... . .. . ... . . .THIS JUST IN FROM THE GUERILLA GROW IN COMMANDER MENDO'S CLOSET..... . . .. ...

Alrighty!! So I'm in a kick ass mood tonight. (Sorry mother for cursing...) But just a good day. Smoke at the dispensary was top notch and the Ale is smooth tonight. As for the garden, well ladies and gents its doing great.

And I want to thank all you guys for posting your awesome gardens. As a team we all learn. I know it is not over yet, but I made it a pretty good way by using this site. But on other notes I wanted to ask you guys about your

opinion on other strains at dispensaries. It is hard to find bad grass now days. FACT..but the names are getting out of control. Some guys are growing clones they bought from a place and selling it back to them with a new

name. Not a big problem. Just wondering if you guys are experiencing it. I guess the only way to get the real deal is to rely on a major seed bank. Anyways who cares, lets get stoned and come up with some more names!!! Happy growing!!

So this is what Eden received tonight......

JUNE 26, 2013

4 GAL Total in pail
7 TBLSPN Azomite Powder
3 TSP SnowStorm
4 TSP TigerBloom
6 TSP BigBloom
2 TSP MaxiCrop

. . ...... ... . . HERE IS THE LATEST PICS THE COMMANDER FORGOT TO POST BECAUSE HE IS STONED.. . ...

IMG_054522.JPG

IMG_053914.JPG

IMG_053619.JPG

IMG_053015.JPG

IMG_053816.JPG

IMG_053322.JPG

IMG_053217.JPG

IMG_052914.JPG

IMG_053718.JPG

IMG_054326.JPG

Just a little update from the smoke squad. The recent strains include: Green Crack, THC Bomb, Papaya, Choc Chunk, Wildcat OG, Punch Mix and a ton more. All has been grade A. However Green Crack gets you tore up, THC Bomb is dense, heavy and resin filled, Choc Chunk is resin filled and awesome, Wildcat def ripped it up, and Punch Mix was like smoking Kool Aide. All good smoke.

:thanks: Backpackin!! How is WA nowadays?? I saw you was a member from the evergreen state!! Im a former one myself.

Everything in WA is going good as of late the weather has been awesome at least down here in the southern part where I'm at.

Sorry for no updates (not that anyone is asking lol). Busy times......but anyway I did get a chance to get some pics today. Plants are looking good. Checked the trichs today. Still pretty clear. One of my Mendos is starting

to get a little milky. Sitting around day 50 now. Getting really excited to chop, but waiting patiently. I pull my intake from outside and usually have no problem. Especially since I run my lights at night. Well there has been

a sudden increase in heat in the hills recently and my room was staying in the 90s. I could def tell the plants were starting to give in to the heat stress. I pulled out the DormGrow LED because it does not hook up to the 6"

ductwork. Regardless of what people say, LEDs put off HEAT!! I do like it though, but the HPS hooks right up to the ductwork and the grow room is happier now. Anyway here is the feed chart for anyone who is following.

JUNE 29, 2013

Week 5 Hydro
Two Gallons Total
8 TSP BigBloom
4 TSP GrowBig
2 TSP TigerBloom
1.5 TSP SnowStorm
.5 TSP SledgeHammer Flush

On the Soil plants I used the same only it took 4 gallons instead of 2.

JULY 3, 2013

All soil plants received fresh water. No nutes used.

JULY 6, 2013

Week 6 Hydro
Two Gallons Total
6 TSP BigBloom
3 TSP GrowBig
4 TSP TigerBloom
2 TSP MaxiGrow

All soil plants received fresh water. No nutes used.
mendo8.JPG
et.JPG
mendo22.JPG
garden41.JPG
hydro20.JPG
hydro25.JPG
garden24.JPG
garden17.JPG
clonescup.JPG

great set up Mendo, really like the intake ventilation system you have. Nice selection of nutes too. The girls look extra delicious :goodjob: King John had some awesome pieces of advice. Way to go buddy!

:thanks: I like what the nutes have done, but man they get expensive. Don't think I can keep up all those good nutes for the future, but there is always other ways to feed!!!

Back
Top Bottom