Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 2013

Re: Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 20

So it is time to wrap up this garden. Only a few more days and I will be able to post all the final weights and smoke report. I have sampled and very pleased. However I want to wait a few days in between samples to get an accurate average. So as far as wrapping up this grow I will share the main things I learned.

Out of all these strains, Cinex takes the cup....well so far. The Afghan is still curing. However the Cinex grew nice fat nugs that have kept their density and smell. The Mendos produced some good weight, but still have that home grown weed smell. When I move around the nugs it lets off a nice smell. The Evil Twin is looking better. Very strong, but light. The Afghan ended up with some nice buds, but it is hanging.

As far as the winner for indoor, I would have to go with the Cinex with Mendo's just as good. But once again its just the smell and appearance of the Cinex. I would also use 2 to 2.5 gallon pots next time. The four I had in the larger pots had way denser buds. I pulled 23+ grams off one Mendo in the larger pot. Thanks for all the likes and support. Also thanks for all the lessons from the world's best stoners. I will post the final weights here in a few days.

Looking forward to the report! :D

Re: Mendo's Soil/Hydro Indoor - Mendo Kush - Evil Twin - Pure Afghan - Cinex - May 20

Ok so here we go. Pics first, then weights....enjoy!!

Evil Twin
IMG_061116.JPG

IMG_061116.JPG

Cuttings I took from tops and put straight to flower..from left to right: Evil Twin, Evil Twin, Mendo Kush
IMG_061320.JPG

Afghan
IMG_061522.JPG

IMG_061421.JPG

Afghan
IMG_061621.JPG

Evil Twin
IMG_061917.JPG

IMG_062015.JPG

Mendo Kush
IMG_062118.JPG

IMG_062221.JPG

Afghan
IMG_062322.JPG

IMG_062518.JPG

So the Cinex.....well its house reserve. I posted a few shots of it earlier in the blog.

Here is the totals:grams

ET1 = 11.6
ET1A = 12.1
ET2 = 11.3
ET3 = 14.0
ET4 = 22.5
ET1 Hydro = 1.82---------
ET2 Hydro = 2.76 ------
ET1 Soil =2.8 ----------Tops taken/rooted/12/12. Averaged 4-6 inches tall.
ET2 Soil = 5.6-------------

ET Total = 84.48 Grams = 3.0 OZ

MK1 = 13.45
MK2 = 10.0
MK3 = 12.63
MK4 = 10.0
MK5 = 11.87
MK6 = 11.22
MK7 = 25.14
MK Hydro = 3.17
MK Soil Top = 2.8

MK Total = 100.28 Grams = 3.5 OZ

PA1 = 17.0
PA2 = 8.5

PA Total = 25.5 Grams

CX = 16.36
CX Hydro = 3.48

CX Total = 19.84 Grams

I'm just happy to call it a half pound. Well the first run is over. Thanks for all the help 420!! Thanks for all the help and tricks from all the farmers here. No matter where you come from, enjoy the smoke and the life of growing it. Smoke responsibly. -Mendo

Smoke Report

Cinex
Taste = Smooth / No Cough
Burn = Slow and Dense
Smell = Really Pungent Cheese Smell
High = Mind and Body, Active, 2+ Hours
Indoor = Recommended veging for at least 4 weeks prior to budding., Possible 15G per plant
Grade = A+

Mendo Kush
Taste = Smooth / Dry / Some Cough
Burn = Slow to fast in bowl and dense
Smell = Better with curing, piney smell
High = Body, TV time, 2+ Hours
Indoor = Recommended veging for at least 4 weeks prior to budding., Possible 22+G per plant
Grade = A

Evil Twin
Taste = Smooth Lemon Lime / No Cough / Some Cough
Burn = Medium / Hot
Smell = Really Stinky, A Christmas tree with lemon on it
High = Mind and Body, Active, 2+ Hours
Indoor = Recommended veging for at least 4 weeks prior to budding., Possible 20+G per plant, Really Sugary, Loaded with trichs
Grade = A+

Pure Afghan
Taste = Hashy / Cough like a 40 year old smoker
Burn = Hot and Dense
Smell = Smell is changing with age / reminds me of a resiny G-13
High = Body, Stoned, 2 Hours
Indoor = Recommended veging for at least 4 weeks prior to budding., Possible 15+G per plant
Grade = B+

Congratulations Cino! That's a lovely looking harvest :high-five:

Congrats! Thanks for the great smoke report. Hope you enjoy it :D

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom