Mesh pots

Bigjake8

Ok this is gonna sound dumb but here I am I just starting my first rock wool grow and found some mesh pots guy said works real good with rock wool but I'm thinking I need to set them in another pot to protect the roots am I right he made it sound like that's all I needed he was a new guy so i have search all morning and can't find a answer

So this is a hydroponic grow? Is that right? If you provide more information about what you're trying to do, people will be able to help you better.

Rock wool is kind of falling out of favor with many these days. It's not good to breath the little glassy fibers (kinda like asbestos) and it's easy to overwater too.

Yes it is I'm dripping in the top and letting drain thinking more of a flood and drain set up now and I'm using the pellets that's why they say get it wet when working with it and I got the black mesh pots and if I let it go my roots are gonna b exposed to light which I read is a no no I think I'm answering my own question but he made it sound like it would be fine guess I'll go with my gut and find outer pots for them Im still under construction but I planted some bag seeds in some of whatever the wife got for her flowers and dam they all came up so I'm trying to get them a home I figured I'd get 3 or 4 to throw behind the garage but I ended up with 30 I'll get some pics up and that will help

There's a ton of info in the forums about the air pots. Sometimes the best members can be stressed out and overloaded with people asking for help. God knows there's a lot of people asking, but your best bet would be to read read read! The info you seek is there at your disposal. The air pots air prune so the roots won't grow through if that's what you're asking

Yes ok I got my answer I have only been on here a few days so I'm total overload right now because the way I was understanding it that was bad thanks again I been stuck on that how to grow marijuana thread for 2 days now haha

Back
Top Bottom