Messed Up >.< Pass UA?

WakkyGreen

Hello all!! I'm new to this site & didn't know where else to turn! Let me tell you the situation...I have a drug test to get into school soon after New Years (no idea which day yet). I was a daily smoker, but usually only had reggie. I quit in early October, smoked on my Bday which was the 14th of October...then hit a vape with some old friends one time early november. I've been super clean since then & haven't been around it even..Yesterday (late Friday Dec 14th)I was drinking with some friends which in turn led to me being less inhibited to hit a pipe of reggie...I only took 3 smaller sized hits before my "oh shit what am I doing!?" moment. But now I am freaking out. Would I be able to pass a clinic UA in 2-3 weeks (3 max)?! & what can i do to max my chances of passing? I've done alot of research but there's just soo much conflicting info out there. o_O Any constructive advice would be very much appreciated!! :thanks:

PS.- I am a very small 22 year old female (4'9" & about 90-92 pounds) haven't been super active lately but I'm planning on exercising alot. I am pretty sure I have a decent metabolism given that I eat quite a bit, am not real into cardio, but still manage to stay little somehow lol :morenutes:

I also bought no flush niacin, cranberry juice, cranberry juice extract (4200 mgs), B-complex multivitamin..Do any or all of those help any?

Sounds like you've got low body fat so you can get clean easier. There is no definitive advice for getting clean in time for a drug test. Just too many variables. But you might have a chance. Generally it takes more time to get clean but if you pickup a couple of cheap test strips and check your self first pee of the morning a couple of times you might be good for a drug test. Its far easier though to just get some synthetic urine, practice keeping the heat in range and then you would pass for sure.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom