Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Re: Method 420- Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner- Gorrilla Glue #4

Subscribed and looking forward to this run, thanks s1ingblade.

What else does there need to be jaam...roflmao... I think I meant I would like to see the differences in the strain being grown here 'vs' how Light grows and what the difference will be in the end product being grown by 2 different growers.... I think that made sense.....:circle-of-love:

s1ingblade is a far more technically dialed in grower than little old me! :) I may never have had problems in yield, yet this strain Im more in the chase for excellence over yield! Also Im playing catch up a little, running it in a completely new set up and under my first ever LED!
Ill do my best for sure though lol. Also so far Im quite happy with my 2 GG girls, they will have maybe one more month veg before they get flowered! :)

:geek:

I came to sub and check out your GG#4 and then noticed you where using Heisenberg tea and that started me on a Google trail that lasted 2 hours!
I'm defo gonna brew some up for myself next grow!
As stupid as this sounds I do kinda wish there was a product I could buy that does the exact same thing (is there?) because I don't have the right space or environment to make the tea...I shall have to make it at a friends house.

Anyway I'm subbed and your set up is looking amazing...its giving me so many ideas haha.

Looking forward to it my friend

:popcorn:

Nice start SB.
Thanks latin and nice to meet ya!
Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation!
Your very welcome KJC
Thanks for the invite! :)
YW token, glad you made it
Nice green growth!

Good luck bro!
Thanks Craw and I'm glad you made it too
What size grow tent/room are you running them in?
11'by 17' room, approx.
Thanks for swinging by!
Thanks for the invite:thumb:
YW Dragon nice to meet ya
Looking forward to another GG grow...thanks for a great journal start...
Your welcome and nice to meet ya!
Hey Cronic!
Subbed. Looking good!
Thanks Beleaf, nice to meet ya!
subbed for sure :)
Im glad you made it, BTW your setup is rocking!
Im definitely subbed for this. I am lucky enough to be getting a few cuts of the gg#4 in the next week or two.

Shes a big stretcher from what I gather. Looking forward to see what you do bro. Im sure its gonna be badassery and some trichomes mixed in.

Have a good one friend.
You too shotta, glad your getting those
If you don't mind friend, could explain: does water flow through the cubes from the top, or flood like ebb&flow, I not understanding?
I top feed thru droppers, Have used halos before but need smaller ones. I ASSume you could flood, I haven't before so I'm not sure, thanks for coming by and nice to meet ya!
I have been reading a couple of other GG#4 journals on a different site. I think gorilla glue looks like a very interesting strain. I don't think i have seen that much resin on any other strains. looking forward to to watch these babies grow. Best of luck :)
Thanks Coffee, nice to meet ya! Now I need to go brew a cup. TRIGGER! lol
yup i'm definitely gona check this one out. never even heard of this strain before now. I guess i don't keep up much on the Competitions, since its not too big a thing here in BC..

did some quick searching on it and damn.. with your skills, this should be a top notch grow!
Nice to meet ya! I bet it isn't too much longer and someone up there will have it
Thanks for the kind words
I'll just pull up my chair :thumb:
Glad you pulled up and nice to meet ya!
Here of course my friend. Its gonna be great having your girls to compare alongside mine! :) lets hope we both have that certain pheno with all that frosting of trichomes! My two GG girls are slightly different in structure so Im already excited. Best of luck my man even though I know you dont need it!
Man I don't wanna compare mine to yours lol, wouldn't be fair to me!
Glad you made it LA, BTW your young GGs are looking A+
IT'S A PARTY! :party:

*No animals will be harmed in the making of this glue*
Hey GOV, glad you made it!
Subscribed and looking forward to this run, thanks s1ingblade.
60! wouldn't be the same without ya!
Interested to see what you and Light Addict do with this strain…..:circle-of-love:
Me too! good to see ya
Ultimately, you grow it, harvest it, toke up... what else baby girl?
Maybe she's referring to his being from seed? Im not sure but thanks for subbing up jaam
s1ingblade is a far more technically dialed in grower than little old me! :) I may never have had problems in yield, yet this strain Im more in the chase for excellence over yield! Also Im playing catch up a little, running it in a completely new set up and under my first ever LED!
Ill do my best for sure though lol. Also so far Im quite happy with my 2 GG girls, they will have maybe one more month veg before they get flowered! :)
I don't know about all that? lol
keep up the A+ work LA
subbed...funky looking cubes

good luck man!
Thanks Cgo, nice to meet ya
I came to sub and check out your GG#4 and then noticed you where using Heisenberg tea and that started me on a Google trail that lasted 2 hours!
I'm defo gonna brew some up for myself next grow!
As stupid as this sounds I do kinda wish there was a product I could buy that does the exact same thing (is there?) because I don't have the right space or environment to make the tea...I shall have to make it at a friends house.

Anyway I'm subbed and your set up is looking amazing...its giving me so many ideas haha.

Looking forward to it my friend
You could make a small batch on a shelf if need be. PM me if you wanna figure out a way to make it work in your area
Broke was up?
glad you subscribed

So last night I thought I had replied to half of ya but also had problems posting pics so maybe it was a server thing.
Heres a pic of my 1000 watt 1.5 pound cookies pull
DSCN93741.JPG

I hope to bust into the 2 lbs. club again with the same strain (my cookies #3) with the harvest I am trimming right now, it vegd 12 days longer so we'll see if I can scrounge up the other 8 zips?

Thanks SB, pleasure to meet ya as well. Checked out your journals and I gotta say I'm glad I joined :420: With seasoned growers like TheCapn, KingJohnC, LightAddict and yourself along with so many others, it's no wonder good cannabis is being grown all over the planet.

And yes, I hope some nice strains like this make their way up here. Most likely in seed form as I don't think MMJ is legally allowed to cross the border. It's a shame that clones aren't accessible like they are in places all you fine growers seem to reside. I would love some cuts of some of these cup winning strains. There's some really high quality clone only strains floating around British Columbia, but like I said, clones are hard to almost impossible to obtain.

I'm still new to the site, can you or someone fill me in on how you replied with all the quotes. I can't figure it out! Newb, I know. Guilty as charged haha

On the bottom right of every post there is a "" bubble next to the words Reply With Quote. Click that and the body of the post you clicked on will be included in the body of your message. Then you can scroll down and post beneath it and such.

:high-five:

Hey s1ingblade, what four strains would you say are best for rookies (best yield & best medical)?

My Og Kush is an easy girl and the Sugar Black Rose you could throw her against the wall and step on her then put her back in the pot and water her and she would be fine and I also think Northern Lights was really a breeze to grow and some really good meds. I haven't ever smoke any OG Kush so don't know what to expect but the SBR and the NL are both herb I would suggest to anyone....:circle-of-love:

My Og Kush is an easy girl and the Sugar Black Rose you could throw her against the wall and step on her then put her back in the pot and water her and she would be fine and I also think Northern Lights was really a breeze to grow and some really good meds. I haven't ever smoke any OG Kush so don't know what to expect but the SBR and the NL are both herb I would suggest to anyone....:circle-of-love:

I want to try SBR!
Smoking some og kush noe grown by a personal friend of mine, all organic...full on couch lock!...im ment to be cooking dinner! :circle-of-love:

Edit:
I'm in my first grow so don't have the most exp but from my research NL is a very good strain to start with, white widow and critical are also supposed to be good to start with and have high yields and famous meds

Back
Top Bottom