Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

s1ingblade here! 3rd Journal.
These Gorilla Glue#4 cuts came from a rescue (great guy) who had bought Gorilla Glue#4 cuts from the actual Cannabis Cup (2014 San Bernardino, California Feb. 2014) recipient.
He wasn't able to grow them out after all and was kind enough to contact me and ask me if I'd like to rescue them. After seeing some pics on another site I was like "Hell Yeah!" So I drove to another side of my state which is basically out of the Lower 48 and brought them home.
Now no offense to Ona but they were "Rough!"
60+ days later there doing much better ( GG#4 and CannaTonic) and giving rooted cuts.

OK lets go over the details:
Gorilla Glue#4
Hybrid (Indica Dominent/Sativa cross)
Hydro with mini cubes aka croutons
Air Pots/Smarties 5 gallon
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur a&b, B52, Big Bud, Overdrive and testing bud ignitor this round plus heisenberg's tea
Cap'n Style top feed
1000 watt HPS (used Hortilux Super hps)
DSCN9378.JPG
DSCN9377.JPG

Well for now thats about it, I'll be vegging them for another 45 days (approx) or until another tray or two has been harvested in "The Shack"

Re: Method 420- rescue and grow a cup winner- Gorrila Glue #4

Hey Buddy!! appreciate you swinging by to invite me! Wow... strain saving at its finest!! You can definitely count me in.

What size grow tent/room are you running them in?

Looking forward to another GG grow...thanks for a great journal start...

Im definitely subbed for this. I am lucky enough to be getting a few cuts of the gg#4 in the next week or two.

Shes a big stretcher from what I gather. Looking forward to see what you do bro. Im sure its gonna be badassery and some trichomes mixed in.

Have a good one friend.

I have been reading a couple of other GG#4 journals on a different site. I think gorilla glue looks like a very interesting strain. I don't think i have seen that much resin on any other strains. looking forward to to watch these babies grow. Best of luck :)

yup i'm definitely gona check this one out. never even heard of this strain before now. I guess i dont keep up much on the Competitions, since its not too big a thing here in BC..

did some quick searching on it and damn.. with your skills, this should be a top notch grow!

Back
Top Bottom