Mexican dirt weed

SptyOty

Ok, so I just smoked an 1/8 of this garbage and I must say this shit is easily the nastiest crap I've ever smoked. Before you all start asking why I would smoke an 1/8 in 30mins... It was free at the cannabis club on Sunday and its real name is "South Of The Border." No joke, this stuff is $60 an ounce at the clubs and seriously looks like its been shaved off a brick.

It looks like mud, smells like mud, and even tastes like mud. I can't believe people actually smoke this crap. I was hesitant to smoke it at all, but since it was free I couldn't resist. So I get home from work today and pack like seriously 10 bowls in my PHX bong and just let 'er rip. 30mins later and I dont feel a god damn thing, except the taste of grass clippings in my mouth. I must give my condolences(sp?) to any and all who are forced to smoke this shit, and may your days be much greener ahead.

Good for you.

B/c for some people, I guess thats just all they need. I've actually seen people buy it, but I had never actually had any. Sunday tho, they were giving it out free to like the first (some # of customers) and they gave me an 1/8 for free, and if its free... it MUST be smoked :D

But of course...
1/8 Trainwreck
1/8 Purple Kush
1/8 G-13
1g White Widow
1/2g Blueberry goo

I just got my tax return so I decided to help myself the other day :D

Yeah, smoked the whole 1/8 of South of the Border in about 30mins... Didnt feel a damn thing.

SptyOty said:
Yeah, smoked the whole 1/8 of South of the Border in about 30mins... Didnt feel a damn thing.

Damn dude you must have some high tolerance, Im guessing it was just some mersh, but hey maybe it was a as bad as he says....

skunk said:
blueberry goo...that just sounds like such strong bud to me lol
Its actually not bud at all. Its another form of THC extract. Its like... a step above Hash or Kief. Hope that kinda clears that up

SptyOty said:
Ok, so I just smoked an 1/8 of this garbage and I must say this shit is easily the nastiest crap I've ever smoked. Before you all start asking why I would smoke an 1/8 in 30mins... It was free at the cannabis club on Sunday and its real name is "South Of The Border." No joke, this stuff is $60 an ounce at the clubs and seriously looks like its been shaved off a brick.

It looks like mud, smells like mud, and even tastes like mud. I can't believe people actually smoke this crap. I was hesitant to smoke it at all, but since it was free I couldn't resist. So I get home from work today and pack like seriously 10 bowls in my PHX bong and just let 'er rip. 30mins later and I dont feel a god damn thing, except the taste of grass clippings in my mouth. I must give my condolences(sp?) to any and all who are forced to smoke this shit, and may your days be much greener ahead.

Welcome to the sixties. Most of the weed we smoked in the sixties was dirt weed. It wasn't until our boys started coming back from Nam that we got high quality Asian smoke. Occasionally we got good pot out of Mexico like Acapulco gold, but mostly it was dirt weed.

It's Tommy this and Tommy that and anything you please
And Tommy ain't no blooming fool you bet that Tommy sees

Yeah, I've mentioned it a hundred times here before (not tryin to sound like a smart ass)... I have a cannabis club card and I live in Northern California, near San Francisco. We have dozens of dispensaries around here.

I would love to go to store and look at a menu and be like I'll have a gram of this, an 1//8th of that, a jar of cannabutter, bon bons that PM mentioned that lasted ~6 hours

Just set up an appointment with a Doctor I know, and Bam! $150 later I had a club card.

Back
Top Bottom