Mexican x Colombian x Thai x South Indian 100 % Sativa!

" New skool meets Old skool ''

Mexican-x-Colombian-x-Thai-x-South Indian 100 % Sativa !

It has this funny weird smell to it ( cat Piss )

flowering time 14 weeks

Organic all the way !
Set up :
48 times 5 gallon smart pots
Gold label Custom mix
Gold label Black worm castings
Complete Organic (sea weed powder, palm tree ashes, cotton seed powder, fish powder and volcanic loam)
Bio char + ( black soil )
Symbiosis mycorrhiza fungi
Sannies Bacto
Perfect start
Organic Buffer tabs .
Bac bloom
Yucca

I'm still building the room and i hope it will be done by the end of this week.
Here are some pictures of last years run when i first met this lady in green .
Casa Verde's Hydro Room Coco

Re: Mexican-x-Colombian-x-Thai-x-South Indian 100 % Sativa!

I have never done a pure sativa, the height and flower time has always been a no go for me. 14 weeks huh? Cost effective for you or is it the sentimental feeling that you have for the old skool strain? Beans or clones? Good luck on the room, a pleasure to watch you work sir.

The 14 weeks flowering period is hard I admit but you will get well rewarded for it , it has a huge yield and those airy fluffy big buds are making sure you aren’t running into mold.

Personally I didn’t found out yet what the best way of watering is because too much water it makes this one stretch like a ….. less it turns yellow pretty fast and with watering the clones you have to be careful you don’t drown them .

It doesn’t grow that fine with temperatures over 75.F .
I did three runs with this genetics and fucked up two and the final last one I had close to a gr/watt .

The lightest one was like 60 gr. And the heaviest one 280 gr ( dry weight ) .
Let’s hope for a good steady healthy run .

Quit staring at the poles and give us an update man...:)
10oz is very impressive. How long do you intend to "vegie" this time? Does all the sugar leaf from you gardens just get composted, or are you able to do something with it as well?
If you have the time I would love to see the room build especially the plumbing.

Sorry for all the questions buddy, the life and gardens of Cassa just fascinates me.

Think it’s awesome to win both of the contests as a first timer on 420.

I’ve seen better looking purple killing on other boards then mine , it’s has that great genetics and will turn out beautiful anyhow.

My life isn’t that exciting as you think Mr. White contrary.
10/12 day’s on 18/6 .

There isn’t going to be any plumbing just smart pots still thinking how to water maybe an irrigation system ,ebb and flow ,just flowing .

There is going to be an inspection in the house to measure some meters I have so i got some delay on that .

It is definitely awesome. I guess I will just have to wait for the update.

I did a little research on the smart pots. I like the theory behind the air pruning. Are they reusable and have you used them before?

Take care Casa

Wow, I'm definitely in for this one being a huge organics lover, and after seeing your contest entries... I can't wait to watch!!

Back
Top Bottom