Mexicokate Grow 2, Girl Scout In Soil, Outdoor

Mexicokate

420 Member
I have found after getting the first seed germinated that I have a curiosity into the botany of these majestic beasts.
I had recieved half an oz from a friend which was unfortunately full of seeds... which I was like f it, let's see if these will take off too. I probably sprouted about 20 from 25, but ended up just planting 7, i got pretty impatient waiting for the tap roots.

I planted 3 inside this little glass terrarium I had, and 4 just straight into half litre pots. The 4 in the terrarium sprouted first, I repotted them today as it was getting a little crowded (note to self only put 1 in next time. Have treated the soil before planting and up to 6 times a day with an equal part mixture of Canna rhizotonic, and Goliath veg part 1 and 2. They say to do this until a strong root system has established - I'm thinking this is around 3 weeks sprouted, they are approx 7-10 days now.

The 3 are currently following a natural light pattern - this is about 17/7. I am moving them from inside sun spots to outside when I can.
The other 4 are currently in with my 1st plant. I will be moving them once I switch my lamp up.

Have been keeping the soil moist with the seedlings. Feeding approx 2 hours after they are up misting 3 times and then feeding again an hour before bed. Monitoring the weight to make sure they aren't too wet or dry.

Will post photos soon :)

Have dropped the first 3 plants, well they are still sitting in the windowsill but nothing much happening.... the other 4 however damn they are off!!
I think I will repot them very soon.

Unfortunately I only have a tiny tent so I'm not too sure how to juggle these.

If I move them out of the tent for a while will this just slow the vege stage?
Am thinking it might be kinda cool to just cycle plants in the tent through the pre flowering and flowering stage, if that is even possible.
At the mo I have 1 at 24 days, 4 at 18 days and 1 at 3 days in the tent. Lamp is sitting on 400 watts.

Currently on a 3 day wet/dry cycle.

I think they are looking really good :)

Have dropped the first 3 plants, well they are still sitting in the windowsill but nothing much happening.... the other 4 however damn they are off!!
I think I will repot them very soon.

Unfortunately I only have a tiny tent so I'm not too sure how to juggle these.

If I move them out of the tent for a while will this just slow the vege stage?
Am thinking it might be kinda cool to just cycle plants in the tent through the pre flowering and flowering stage, if that is even possible.
At the mo I have 1 at 24 days, 4 at 18 days and 1 at 3 days in the tent. Lamp is sitting on 400 watts.

Currently on a 3 day wet/dry cycle.

I think they are looking really good :)
Mind if i show u my gsc from Crop King, if u wanna know how old my plants are you'll have to do some investigating tho ididnt keep track lol I look back on here in the fall to do the math and journal it .

Back
Top Bottom