Mg deficiency

Jaybuds

So very new to the internet and growing the research I've done points toward a magnizium deficiency the stem connecting the fan leaves to the main stem is turning red/purple my question is will a Mg supplement designed for people work for correcting this. I'm on a tight budget and my wife is not fully on board yet she wants to see results first before I am given full control of the grow so right now it's kinda getto but working well starting week three of flowering got budlets forming and lots of them any advice would be helpful hope this works first try at posting ever thanks

420-magazine-mobile1632479579.jpg

Have a look at this chart see if there are any similarities. Although it is still hard to tell between some deficiencies early on. Id recommend using a cal-mag supplement if not already.
Cheers sneaky

Just because stem or stems are purple don't tell you anything important. Like mentioned above many many strains will have them anyways. When or if you start seeing an issue in the leafs them post a pic here through the gallery.

I would love to show some pictures however I can't figure out how to get them from my iPhone to here. Also what is considered cold once again I apologize for my ignorance of how the internet works took me this long to find my own post. I will keep trying to get photos and thanks to all who have shared their knowledge with me

Their are some signs in the leaves managed to get some pictures in the member gallery they are in my crawl space it doesn't get below 60 and the highs are in the low to mid 70s today was feeding time kicked up the mg containing nutes the big one is doing good I left most of the leaves on it because I read that they are nutrient banks and I need all the cushion I can get since I am new at this. Thanks for the app tip I will look into it

Back
Top Bottom