Mg Problem or something worse?

Dr.McNugget

Hello all! First I'd like to thank the many oh-so-helpful growers here; I have learned so much because of this place! This is my first indoor experience. I have done a lot of homework and have also enlisted the help of an experienced grower to help steer me along. However he isn't around for a minute and I gots me a lil trouble.....

A lil about my setup.
HydroGrowLed 205W light panel.
Meduim- Coco and perlite.
Using GH FloraNova Grow and Bloom, Hygrozyme, Superthrive, Great White, CalMag Plus, Liquid Kool bloom, and Liquid Karma.

Here they are on the first day of flower.
8-10-101.JPG

Now I'm told that they are OG Kush. Which one is anyones guess, they came from harborside in SJ. I got three and one is now a mom.

This is Betty. Shes into bondage. Here's her top on 8/12:
8-12-10top.JPG

Betty's top again the next day 8/13:
8-13-10top.JPG

And just because I love Betty's top here it is again on 8/16:
8-16-10top.JPG

Here's Betty today 8/18:
8-18-10betty.JPG

This is Fimina, she likes to cut herself but that's not healthy, so I do it for her. (She's also into bondage too, but not like betty) 8/18:
8-18-10Fimina.JPG

If you notice the crispy critters in the backround they are some God's Gift that I promptly sent right back to him! (Found out how strong Flora Nova is...)

So here is what I'm worried about and you may have noticed it in the other pics.

These are all today (8/18), Betty:
8-18-10ylw.JPG

Fimina:
8-18-10fimbadleaf.JPG

Same Fimina leaf:
8-18-10fimbadleaf2.JPG

Heres an under shot of Fimina, you can see the other victims to this problem:
8-18-10fiminaunder.JPG

Any comments on how I did Fimming would also be appreciated, at first I thought I Fim'd the Fim....
8-18-10fimina-fim.JPG

Bueller? Bueller? Any opinion would be greatly appreciated! Ive been losing great big healthy fan leaves like this about every 3-4 days. At first I thought it was normal. Then I thought they were getting canabalized for nutes, but Ive been feeding daily for almost a week now and its still going on.
Here's how fast they decline:
This morning:
IMG_8066.JPG

6 hours later:
IMG_8092.JPG

Back
Top Bottom