MGD420 First Grow: Autos

MGD420

Newbie from the UK, first time grower.

So it was suggested to me to start a grow journal as my plants got quite poor after their transplant from small home made fabric pots into their 20L hempy buckets.

Have been told the 20L buckets were too much and that they could have done with smaller pots, my defence is that I'm a noob and really don't have a clue so I'm here looking for all the help I can get to make sure I dont slowly murder my plants before harvest.

Anyway, the plants are all auto's

Purple punch - barneys farm
Blueberry cheese - Barneys farm
White widow 1:1 CBD - dutch passion.

As of right now 19/1/21 my plants are 18 - 19 days old.

Since I messed up the labels when I put the hempy buckets into the tent I'll pretend the plants are some sort of science experiment and name them Plant 1, 2 and 3.

Anyway as you can see this is what I woke up to see when I checked on my plants.

Plant 3 was drooping. I thought it was because the plants were overwatered.

20210120_014127.jpg

It was suggested by another forum member bluter that my plants were underwater rather than overwatered.
As you can see the plant started to perk up slightly after I gave her a small feeding.

20210120_013923.jpg

20210120_013852.jpg

Yes, on my watchlist! Hopefully they will shake off the transplant stress.

Are they looking better yet or still the same?

I think it was bluter who mentioned they were more likely needing feeding as apposed to being over watered so gave them a small amount of water with the pH perfect nutes and the one that was drooping badly did lift its leaves slightly before I left for work but I haven't been able to check on them since as I'm working at the moment. I will be able to check on them in a couple of hours once I get back home.

Wednesday 20/1/21

Light went back on after 4 hours of darkness so had to check on my girls just to see how they were doing expecially plant 3 since she was looking sick before leaving yesterday and here she is.
Looking a little perkier today.

20210120_114715.jpg

20210120_114704.jpg

I did however notice 2 small holes on the leaves of plant 3. Not sure if its nutrient burn or caused by something else like the lights, splash off intensifying the light. As a newbie this is all new to me.

20210120_120306.jpg

The other 2 girls seem to be fine and haven't had it as hard as plant 3 has.

Plant 1
20210120_114747.jpg

Plant 2
20210120_114739.jpg

So enthusiastic, its pouring out of me.
Not even half way through the first and already planning the second grow.

For next grow. All photo's except the pineapple express. I'll keep that for another auto grow.
Not sure if I'll grow 1 cookies kush and 2 nebula or 1 nebula, 1 cookies kush and another strain. Guess we will just have to wait and see. First I need to get my first grow done.

20210105_230318.jpg

Just thought I would add some info about the strains I'm growing as I forgot to do it when I made my first post and can't edit it now.

20210120_132238.jpg

CBD Auto White Widow uses the original Dutch Passion Auto White Widow crossed with CBD Sweet and Sour Widow by The CBD Crew to create a 1:1 THC:CBD variety. CBD and THC levels can both exceed 9% or 10% in good growing conditions, this is the strongest 1:1 auto we have yet seen.

CBD Auto White Widow may be useful for medical growers looking for the CBD-rich variety which is easy to grow and delivers stronger than average medical effects. Its easy to grow under 20 hours of daily light, and can be harvested around 9-10 weeks after germination with yields that are above average. Powerful medical relief.

Screenshot_20210120-133518_Chrome.jpg

Barneys Farm​

PURPLE PUNCH AUTO​

20210120_134549.jpg

Crossing PURPLE PUNCH with our monster BF AUTO CRITICAL has been nothing short of spectacular. Imagine the taste, incredible relaxing effects and potential yields from this mind blowing USA X Barneys Farm linage! Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG x Big Bud x Skunk #1 This Indica dominant, 80cm, 18% THC, 1% CBD autoflowering beauty serves up a mouth-watering combination ensuring a happy, euphoric, relaxing sensation ideal for de stressing after a long day.
Combine that with a distinctive taste of baked sweet Apple Pie with cloves along with the ensuing mind provoking aromas reminiscent of your favourite bakery. Indoors you can expect this plant to produce

Type Feminised
Photoperiod Autoflowering
Cultivation Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics Grows short with numerous branches
Genetics Purple Punch x BF Auto Critical
Effect De-stressing & relaxing
Outdoor Yield (g)up to 400
Indoor Yield (g)up to 350-400 gr/m²
Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed (days) 50 - 60

Height (cm) 70-80cm
Height Indoor (cm) 70-80cm
Height Outdoor (cm) 80cm
Height Short
Indica % 80%
Sativa % 20%
Indica/Sativa Mostly Indica
Medical Level Medium
Medical Yes
Taste Baked Apple Pie with cloves
Aroma Your favourite bakery
Resistance to Mold (5=Best) 3
Resistance Against Botrytis (5=Best) 5
Resistance Against Cold (5=Best) 5
Resistance to Powdery Mildew (5=Best) 5
Resistance to Spider Mite (5=Best) 3
Climate Cool, Hot & Temperate
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard) 1

Barneys Farm​

BLUEBERRY CHEESE AUTO​

20210120_134827.jpg

The classic BLUEBERRY CHEESE™ is now available in an autoflowering variant. Originally named Blue Cheese this strain is easy to grow and it’s high productivity makes this one of the best autoflowering strains on the market. This ground-breaking strain is the end product of BLUEBERRY CHEESE™ crossed with a unique Ruderalis breeding strain.

BLUEBERRY CHEESE AUTO™ grows with very little effort and will flourish in most conditions; vegetation automatically shifts into flowering in the fifth week. The fragrance and cheesy earthy flavours of the original mouth-watering BLUEBERRY CHEESE™ dominate this autoflowering plant, which will always have you coming back for more.

Type Feminised
Photoperiod Autoflowering
Cultivation Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics .
Genetics Cheese x Blueberry x Ruderalis
Effect Relaxed, Happy, Cerebral, Peaceful, Soothing, Uplifting, Calm
Indoor Yield (g)up to 500 gr/m²
Average Yield (g) 500
Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed (days) 70 - 75

Height (cm) 80/100cm
Height Indoor (cm) 80/100cm
Height Outdoor (cm) 100cm
Height Short
Indica % 80%
Sativa % 20%
Indica/Sativa Mostly Indica
Medical No
Taste Spicy, Mild Creamy Cheese, Berries, Blueberry
Aroma Mature Cheese, Sweet, Fruity, Skunky Tang
Resistance to Mold (5=Best) 4
Resistance Against Botrytis (5=Best) 5
Resistance Against Cold (5=Best) 5
Resistance to Powdery Mildew (5=Best) 4
Resistance to Spider Mite (5=Best) 4
Climate Hot
Stability Stable
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard) 1

Wednesday 20/1/21

Light went back on after 4 hours of darkness so had to check on my girls just to see how they were doing expecially plant 3 since she was looking sick before leaving yesterday and here she is.
Looking a little perkier today.

20210120_114715.jpg

20210120_114704.jpg

I did however notice 2 small holes on the leaves of plant 3. Not sure if its nutrient burn or caused by something else like the lights, splash off intensifying the light. As a newbie this is all new to me.

20210120_120306.jpg

The other 2 girls seem to be fine and haven't had it as hard as plant 3 has.

Plant 1
20210120_114747.jpg

Plant 2
20210120_114739.jpg
This looks good! Fast recovery from transplant,u can expect some rapid growth in the following weeks :yummy:

This looks good! Fast recovery from transplant,u can expect some rapid growth in the following weeks :yummy:

Thank you Tegridy.
I hope the plants do well as I was told the buckets were way too big for the plants especially with them being hempy's and would have been more beneficial for an outdoor grow.
Have you any idea as to what the little holes are on plant 3 ?

Thanks again

throw the voodoo juice away. you have the wrong media. its for a soil type grow. hempy is strictly hydro. microbial injections aren't effective in hydro, some can even cause issues.

the holes in the leaves developed due to growth occurring too fast for the leaf tissue to keep up. it's not a problem. weird stuff happens all the time when they are young.

Back
Top Bottom