MGD420 First Grow: Autos

Just a wee update on the plants. Thought I would share some more pics.

20210402_183945.jpg

20210402_183923.jpg

20210402_184711.jpg

20210402_184649.jpg

20210402_184631.jpg

20210402_184614.jpg

Buds looking nummy. I chopped one of mine yesterday.....
:passitleft:
What strain was it you chopped?
The other two aren't far behind. I think when I took most of the leaves off the plant I'm chopping now it stopped growing as I never noticed any of the buds really fatten up any more, still happy with the results for my first grow though.

What strain was it you chopped?
The other two aren't far behind. I think when I took most of the leaves off the plant I'm chopping now it stopped growing as I never noticed any of the buds really fatten up any more, still happy with the results for my first grow though.
I'm running my experiment grow.. 4 Gorilla Glue Auto's in different size pots and two different mediums. They are all at different stages. Two of them look several weeks away. Coco in 3 gallon is a monster. They look like four different plants. I took this picture yesterday.
938579CB-1B30-4843-9125-EDE8C3CDE44C.JPG

I'm running my experiment grow.. 4 Gorilla Glue Auto's in different size pots and two different mediums. They are all at different stages. Two of them look several weeks away. Coco in 3 gallon is a monster. They look like four different plants. I took this picture yesterday.
938579CB-1B30-4843-9125-EDE8C3CDE44C.JPG

It isn't half lol it's 2 - 3 times the size of the other plants. Gorilla glue was one of the strains I was going to grow but they never had any seeds in stock at the seedbank I bought my seeds from. I'll take a look at your journal if your doing one for these girls. Are the smaller plants in soil ?

It isn't half lol it's 2 - 3 times the size of the other plants. Gorilla glue was one of the strains I was going to grow but they never had any seeds in stock at the seedbank I bought my seeds from. I'll take a look at your journal if your doing one for these girls. Are the smaller plants in soil ?
Yes... Edith in the 5 gallon soil smells amazing. Betty in 5 gallon coco not so much. Other two in aren't putting off much yet. I would take 4 Edith's. Part of the experiment will be how they smoke. Is one better than another? I'll find out. If there is a difference in taste I'm betting the soil grows will be better. I couldn't find Photo seeds and got these autos. I'm not a fan of the auto.

Yes... Edith in the 5 gallon soil smells amazing. Betty in 5 gallon coco not so much. Other two in aren't putting off much yet. I would take 4 Edith's. Part of the experiment will be how they smoke. Is one better than another? I'll find out. If there is a difference in taste I'm betting the soil grows will be better. I couldn't find Photo seeds and got these autos. I'm not a fan of the auto.
I've noticed the same with growing in coco, plants don't smell as pungent as I was expecting and their is a musty smell in the tent, not sure if the musty smell is because it's the coco or because it's the size of hempy but yea the buds don't have a huge deal of smell to them at least on my plants, its quite muted. Touching the buds or stems they smell amazing though. I might try different medium when I grow the photo's, I'll be doing at least one hempy with pure perlite, possibly coco in a 10 litre/3 gallon pot or bucket. I've heard that for taste smell etc soil is far better but for yield nothing comes close to hydro.

Back
Top Bottom