MGD420 Grow Journal: Jan 2022

in hempy an h202 flush is :

plug the hole
fill to top with water
add 2ml / L of 27 - 35% h202. available at any decent grow shop.
let sit 45 min or so before draining.
feed 24 - 48 hrs later.

Is there any need to pH the water first ?

So fill with water first then add the h202 or mix the h202 into the water first then fill the pot to the top ?

if you have to use the crappy pharmacy product use the whole 500ml bottle in a 20L pail.

It's only the 12% they sell here but I have 5 litres of the stuff

you're running hot. you should periodically check your ec running AN. you should be in the ec range of 1.5 to 1.7 no higher. 750 - 850 ppm on the 500 scale, or 1100 - 1200 ppm on the 700 scale.

I'll drop the ppm s down and see how it goes.

if you're running a booster you'll need to pull back on the other three. AN doesn't really chart it out with the boosters. they kind of give you a base suggestion but it's up to you to feel it out. a lot of nute companies are the same.

The charts I have include the boosters. Only things it doesn't include out of all the bottles I have here is the sensi cal mag and Rhino Skin. The B52, Voodoo Juice, big bud and overdrive is included as part of their feeding chart.

edit : i don't worry about the order of mixing but you should always start with the calmag.

I always mix my calmag first then leave it for a few minutes before mixing everything else in.

2ml p/l sensi calmag xtra
4ml p/l micro, grow, bloom
Just these components result in:

319 ppm N
51 P
265 K
160 Ca
26 Mg

You could easily dilute this by 50%. Your Mg will then be too low (probably getting locked out now by all the K and Ca), so you could add 0.4g/L Epsom to bump Mg up to 63 ppm. Your K will be low, but maybe the B-52 or Big Bud takes care of that. The B-52 has 4% K, but it also has 2% N, which you don’t need.

The crispy leaf condition is probably a result of excessive fertilizer (high EC) combined with light/heat stress.

Is there any need to pH the water first ?

no. but you can. i often add calmag and ph..neither are really the point. you just need the water and h202.

my flushes are so strong with the h202 that they will bubble in the hempy bucket. not for the faint of heart. it fuckin works on salt based nutes though :p

So fill with water first then add the h202 or mix the h202 into the water first then fill the pot to the top ?

add h202 to your flush water first then pour in to the hempy bucket. be sure to plug the hole. you want it floating to the top. maybe wear gloves .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's only the 12% they sell here but I have 5 litres of the stuff

a 500ml to a 20L bucket as i mentioned. pharmacy strength is 3 - 5 %. we'd use a couple in a 5 gal or 20 L.
one 12% will do fine. it's a strong flush if you let it sit. that's key. it strips any dead material and build up away from the roots.

I'll drop the ppm s down and see how it goes.

good idea
The charts I have include the boosters. Only things it doesn't include out of all the bottles I have here is the sensi cal mag and Rhino Skin. The B52, Voodoo Juice, big bud and overdrive is included as part of their feeding chart.

the numbers i cited are total. the nute charts don't have a ppm/ec equivalent. they don't give a flying fuck if you scorch your plants. they just want you to pump piles of their over priced nutes.

you have to feel it out for yourself. those charts don't mean shit. specifically with AN. i had loads of experience with them before they signed up with lord vader.

I always mix my calmag first then leave it for a few minutes before mixing everything else in.

that'll work. i'm not so picky. but it can make a difference on those finicky nutes

79 days (2 months 20 days)

Decided the plants were too cramped in the 4x4 tent and needed more room so got the big tent out so they can spend the remainder of their time before harvest. Just need to try figure out what I done with the splash mat for the bottom of the tent.

20220415_023523.jpg

20220415_023505.jpg

Just a little update on the plants.

They were chopped around 3 weeks ago.

Total weight dry before going into the grove bags was 647 grams

20220526_180910.jpg

Going to make some edibles and tincture with the trim and larf that is leftover.

20220526_175634.jpg

Will give an update on the edibles and tincture once they are made. I plan on infusing the MCT oil so it can be used for tinctures and for putting into edibles like gummies.

First impressions of barneys farms LSD after smoking some finger hash i made.

All i can say is that it blew the head off me for at least a good couple of hours, at first the high was a nice chilled out mellow high then from nowhere It hit me pretty hard and had me cotton mouthed and couch locked feeling a heavy body and head stone.

Congratulations on the haul! Took a few cooks in the kitchen but I'm glad it all came together in the end.

:welldone:

Thanks bud. Yea definitely a few more than was needed but appreciate the help from everybody involved.

Still haven't made any edibles yet but have decarbed the weed and infused the mct oil.
The oil is reasonably potent enough roughly 1 tablespoon worth 6 - 7 ml is enough to get pretty baked. Not the greatest taste in the world but it definitely does the trick.

20220527_160255.jpg
IMG-20220527-WA0001.jpg

Gave some oil out to friends to try and get their opinions.
One said he felt like a marshmallow on a roller coaster ride
Another woke up the next day and missed work.
The other must have thought he was the wicked witch of the west as apparently he was melting :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom