mh for the whole grow

rnwy29erclr

: What is a Conversion Bulb?
Conversion bulbs are a waste of money IMO. I too fell for the "MH for grow and HPS for flower" hype and spent the big bucks conversion bulbs cost until a very well known grower told me to stop wasting my money. I won't say his name as he writes for another site (no his user name is not a well known animal we hunt here in Montana and Idaho) but I was smoking a fatty with him talking growing and told him i needed a new conversion bulb and he asked me why. I told him why and he almost sucked the roach down his throat from laughing at me. His advice was right. I saw no noticeable difference from using a MH or a HPS all the way through a grow than I did when I was switching out bulbs. I stopped throwing away money and the only thing I switch out now is the time on the timer. I use a 1k HPS all the way through and have extremely great results.
Don't believe me? Do your own side by side trials and you will see exactly the same thing.

Just trying to save someone a few bucks in these trying times.

i found this old thread and was wondering if it is true, this is from racefan whom i respect his offerings, the reason i ask is that i have a 600watt mh light but not a 600watt hps light so can i flower all my plants with my 1000watt mh and my 600 watt mh ? some say theres no difference in final yeild between mh / hps lights

I believe this rhinoceros-horn-like cola was the result of metal halide for the entire grow.

Back
Top Bottom