Michigan MMJ

Brett2theMax

Well MMJ is coming to Michigan hopefully this November and I am looking forward to having my state on that list in the MMJ Facts and Info. I didn't know where else to put this so I threw it in General. I just hope there are many compassionate doctors around. With out Dispensaries I am curious as to how this bill is going to work out. I do know that the democratic party has backed the bill and a poll I read that %75 of all Americans believe that MMJ should be legal so I am very optimistic about it.

Any thoughts about this step in the right direction?

people have been campaigning for it since last summer, i signed the petition, or a few of them, lol, it'd be great, recreational use aside, it really can help people.

I live in michigan and I'm moving. We are one of the most fascist states in the country. You will never see MJ legal in michigan. If I'm still living here by a miracle then i'll vote for it. But with the economy and better states to live in, i think i'll go with my principles and move from michigan. The best message you can send is if you fail or betray me I leave. Hurt them where it counts, money. Let MI lose it's tax payers to another state. Thats how you get real change, hurt them in the pocket book

hey man i hear ya, i've ran a business or two and the best i got here in detroit is a shift supervisor position at arby's, my and the wife are looking at portland oregon, i'm moving within a year, closer to next march, portland, seattle, san fransisco, france and london are what we are looking at, i'm narrowing it down.

Thats very interesting. I live in michigan and this is the first ive heard of this bill. If we don't have dispensaries are the med users going to get some kind of growing license or something? or will they just be able to have marijuana and not have to worry about possession charges and other legal bullshit.

do you lose posts after a while? because this is the first time ive posted in a while but i remember passing the 420 mark. just curious.

Back
Top Bottom