Michigan please read!

THIS MAKES ME SICK! Its kinda relatable to what people are going through in the vape community. they are trying to change classification of all vape products to tobacco products. the label they want put on all zero nicotine e-liquids, vape hardware, DIY indgredients, (excluding Nicotine bases and E-liquids containing Nicotine, theres a different label for nicotine products... so obviously they know there IS a difference) and basically anything that doesnt have nicotine in it? THE LABEL READS 'THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FROM TOBACCO'... THIS IS TOO STUPID TO MAKE UP. I wouldnt be surprised if they sue the Companies (whatever will be left, that is) for false advertising... damned if ya do and damned if ya dont.

I started making my own DIY E-liquid bc I cant afford $20 for a 30ml bottle, but the FDA had to mess it up... Now if this goes through Ill have to get by with what I can afford, or quit vaping, or find a black market for DIY E-juice supplies (when this gets 'activated' so to speak) just for E juice. ill be in the same boat with MMJ if this happens, Im just about to start my grow again and have been looking forward to getting my green thumb excersiced... ill be making a call/sending a letter/ whatever I can do to help!

As of Feb. 8th 2013 we just read the dispenseries in the state of Michigan will be totally illegal. Interesting how the government is willing to let us grow but not willing to let us share with other patients. If the dispensaries would have charged sales tax and turned that over to the state it might have gone the other direction for us in Michigan.

Obviously this did not happen

I see now the issue. I do not believe that you will be able to grow and sell cannabis when it is legalized for recreational use in Michigan anymore than I can sell the wine I make. (my hobby) Both would be considered black market goods.
Hi Yoda, Mays laws have been passed. Expect to start seeing State approved Grows and dispensaries in late 2017/early 2018.
The laws are pretty straightforward and will undoubtably choke every dollar possible from the licsened growers.
There will be 2 or 3 types of growing licsenses...starting at 500 plants. All meds must be tested and transported via a licsened Transport service owned by someone with prior law enforcement exp. the seed to sale tracking system will be in place.

Hi Yoda, Mays laws have been passed. Expect to start seeing State approved Grows and dispensaries in late 2017/early 2018.
The laws are pretty straightforward and will undoubtably choke every dollar possible from the licsened growers.
There will be 2 or 3 types of growing licsenses...starting at 500 plants. All meds must be tested and transported via a licsened Transport service owned by someone with prior law enforcement exp. the seed to sale tracking system will be in place.

Don't forget armored cars and shutting down all home growers because we are taking away from their tax dollars.
The cops already stated they would rid the residential areas of cannabis growing. They say it has no place there.

Back
Top Bottom