Michigan Regulation & Taxation Of Marijuana Act

I would be down for a Michigan growers unite type of thread, great idea!!!

Awesome! Great to hear there is some interest especially from you Orlando. You are growing some awesome plants!

I can get one going soon since I am on vacation enjoying some sun from Orlando, FL lol

Awesome! Great to hear there is some interest especially from you Orlando. You are growing some awesome plants!

I can get one going soon since I am on vacation enjoying some sun from Orlando, FL lol
Must be nice, I am enjoying the sun as well when it peaks through the clouds that is lol. A beautiful 33°f here today!!!

Yeah, I can't really complain after going through those Sub zero temps a couple weeks back.

I do have to say I glad my plants have a nice steady climate right now considering my house temp is set to 60 while I am gone.
RH is a bitch to keep up in Michigan winter though!

I keep my house at 62 when at work.. but the lights keep my tent at 78-80, in the summer i will move it to the basement so it doesn't get too hot. I actually put a small humidifier in my tent and keep the RH around 50.. i know people say more, but i would have to fill the damn thing twice a day and it gets old..

Yeah, I can't really complain after going through those Sub zero temps a couple weeks back.

I do have to say I glad my plants have a nice steady climate right now considering my house temp is set to 60 while I am gone.

Ok! I got it going guys so feel free to stop buy and introduce yourself and share.

Link below:

Another Michigan guy checking in ;)

Icetech- I guess by the end of this year they'll have all the rules in place. You can't buy it, but it can be donated to you, and there are some companies that are selling shirts with a free gift of...

Nice to meet you! I heard about some delivery services that are selling sandwiches with extra lettuce for free on the side too. Can't knock on their hustle but not sure how legal it is...

Nice graph - for my white widow grow I have approximately the same temp, humidity, and water temps during daylight hours - I drop the temp in the house to 60F at night and the temps in the grow tent go down to about 68F

Every projection I've seen has said that it will be the end of 2019 b4 we see any progress of retail sales, state regulation, and testing. I've opted not to plant outside this because of the view from a public place/ locked secured exterior growing area provision. Not sure how to interpret that part of the regulation and due to some issues within the legal system I've opted not to place myself in harms way - figure lets not give any asshole ammunition to use against me within the legal system. It sucks being held hostage by the legal system when ur in the right and just want some resolution to the dispute.

Back
Top Bottom