Mick's 1st Grow Ever For A Relative Who Needs CBD Oil - Help Will Be Needed - Thanks

Mickynchar

Good moning all i am here in the not so sunny uk. I have decided to make this grow journal as i keep asking questions in random places on thia forum and i am struggling to get answers. So here goes the main reason for this grow is that my mother in law has terminal cancer and has been having chemo but over the last few months she has been buying high strength tch oil from a shady character as uk laws ban us from buying the stuff even though its clear to see it works, as her tumours are shrinking and theywere not on chemo alone. So i cant just sit the and watch her pay £300 for a two week supply. She may be dying and i see no reason why she should be getting robbed in a bid to try and save her life. This is my first grow and i will need a guru to answer many questions please i have been growing for around a month now and have been taking pictures so over the course of today i will try and catch up posting them in order thank you.

These plants are white widow which i fimmed and trained from the 4th node and are nearly 5 weeks old. I will post pictures in date order as i have them and i will keep upto date from now on with dates and pics with a few problems mixed in.

Ihave a secret jardin darkroon tent its 3x3x6 i believe . I am running a 5 inch inline fan with a rhino hobby carbon filter with two desk fans for airflow. I currently have two vipar spectra dual 300w led panels, but i am looking for something to supplent them when i flip to veg(any ideas guys)???thanks

I am growing in biobizz light mix soil and i am using biobiz grow, biobizz bloom and algamic

Current feeding

1ml per l biobiz grow
2ml per l biobizz algamic

As you can see i am ha ing a few issues which i hope that between us all we can nail the thanks guys looking forward to your input

Also, welcome to the forum.....

I’m less familiar with synthetic issues but to get started I think the most important thing for you is to get the true PH of your soil before you attempt to fix anything

Google ‘soil slurry’ test...I don’t trust the ‘run-off’ ph testing method 1 bit even though many will advise its use...do the soil slurry test to get the most accurate ph of your soil

Most likely you’re dealing with a lock out problem because of ph, not a deficiency but a lock out so knowing your ph is the key using nutes, once you know your ph you’ll most likely want to do a flush to rinse out the salts and adjust the ph in your medium :Namaste:

Hi all cheers for stopping in. my ph is at 6 i think i have found my problem. I have only just started using reverse osmosis water and before that i was using dechlorinated tapwater. Ever since flushing with reverse osmosis and feeding again with nutes i seem to be turning a corner. I have also re positioned the scrog net as i feel it will be a good move i will post an upto date picture tomorrow once the plants have settled. As i have flipped to bloom and my led panels dont emit a great deal of red light even though they are dual spectrum i will be looking to supplement my panels with something. Any recommendations guys . Something reasonably cheap if poss but i would prefer a bigger yield thanks

Truth is HID lighting is still such a great option.

If you want good LED it's gonna cost....in almost any scenario where you want to buy "cheaper" LED units HID lighting will almost always win.

HID lighting seems to get a bad rap because it's older, ignore that because it honestly is so much better than so many of these options out there....it's time tested and proven, and at a great price too ;)

Glad you got it under control! :goodjob:

Good afternoon all.i am going to purchase a 600w hps light kit today. I can get a full kit for £50 or £80 with a dimmable ballast. Is it worth the extra £30? Thanks . I also have another issue i could do with sorting if any gurus can help all of my new geowth is a lot lighter green than it should be ive posted a pic and i hope somebody could point me in the right direction as the internet can be a little confusing sometimes. Thanks guys

Truth is HID lighting is still such a great option.

If you want good LED it's gonna cost....in almost any scenario where you want to buy "cheaper" LED units HID lighting will almost always win.

HID lighting seems to get a bad rap because it's older, ignore that because it honestly is so much better than so many of these options out there....it's time tested and proven, and at a great price too ;)

Glad you got it under control! :goodjob:
Thank man

Back
Top Bottom