Micro grow setup?

Flyinhigh

Hey guys, this will be my first micro grow and I need some ideas. I've grown before, but haven't done anything in the last year and a half. I'm about 3 weeks away from setting up a "big" hydro room using capns' plans for ebb and flow. But here is my personal challenge, I want to do a micro grow in my home that is undetectable. I'm not worried about the smell, I'm not trying to hide it, I'm just seeing how small of a space a plant can grow and still yield bud. For my first time around I was thinking about using a PC box since people seem to have successful with them. Here are my requirements:

1. I want to use led lights. What's the best led for a PC box?
2. I would like to do soil since it's a confined space, but would like ideas for ebb and flow since it seems viable. (With reservoir hidden outside of box of course)
3. Light-proof.

I would also like to consider side lighting (space permitting), unless you guys think that's a waste for such a small area. Like I said, it's my first micro and I'm setting it up right. Any ideas?

Just one plant, heavily LST'd 12/12 from seed, cree lightbulbs from loees or home depot, they look just like regular light bulbs. I would Google PC grows becusee there is a million of them. The best I have seen was when people scrog inside. Checkout mrpcgrow or some such, he sells premade boxes andyou can just take his model and customize it for yourself

I have been looking at a lot of "houses" for a plant. I'm an electrician by trade so I'm always getting free light fixtures and I am always scouting dumpsters for materials. That's always a big plus lol.

Anyways, I have thought about speaker boxes, trashcans, etc but I can't seem to make up my mind on it. I guess I'll know it when I see it.

I once saw a Coleman 42 can cooler turn into a microgarden.

Back
Top Bottom