Micro Grow

Speaking of pollen. Few more days and it should start blowing around when shook.
20200113_114011.jpg

Grandberry Soda. Gotta get a different light in there. Ordering an HLG tomorrow for the veg tent. This blurple isnt cutting it. growth is so much quicker though.
20200113_114137.jpg

Garlic sherbs were lst'd so I could try to get some clones but not much stretch... they will get a reveg. The one in the back is looking like the winner. very full, will go for pollination in a few days. The other two will stay for seedless flowers.
20200113_112329.jpg

The coco should go in to flower soon and will be starting pineapple Express

Nice well done. I have some colloidal silver I picked up awhile back to try making some fems. I just haven't gotten around to it. Hopefully it works as well as yours seems to.

Have you seen the offerings from Budget LED? pretty nice stuff. I do really like my 288s from atreum though. Whatever you get it'll definitely help.

CS works just needs a lot and spray more often but same results.

Thanks for the light tip tb. Looks like it's a few bucks off and free shipping. I'll give it a shot tomorrow if they are still on sale. Now all Ill need is a clone/mom station and I'll be set. I'll probably keep the moms in 5he tent on the sides and get a box for the cloner.

Waiting on light to come in, just remembered I had an amazon gift card so got one from there. Real excited to get everything finalized. Going on a trip in February so gotta get the water setup going.

Anyone ever done Tissue Cultures here? It looks like a great way to preserve genetics/keep moms and I'm very interested. doing some reading now but of anyone has tips or tricks of love to hear.

Thank you Mr. Sly. Getting the 2x4 finalized and they will go into flower. Thinking some time next week. I put in 2 manifolds but I miss counted and need to add in a 2 port manifold for the back. I'm working on a vortex brewer for the rez to keep the megacrop suspended and gonna run the tray to a condensate pump for runoff.

20200117_151221.jpg

They been getting the late veg dose but they are still hungry. New coco added on top.

Waiting on light to come in, just remembered I had an amazon gift card so got one from there. Real excited to get everything finalized. Going on a trip in February so gotta get the water setup going.

Anyone ever done Tissue Cultures here? It looks like a great way to preserve genetics/keep moms and I'm very interested. doing some reading now but of anyone has tips or tricks of love to hear.

I looked into the tissue culture stuff a while back. I decided clones were easier and didn't take up that much more space. They may work better in other situations but finding and getting the stuff wasn't going to be easy so I left it alone.

Got the manifolds up! Just need to work on my rez. Trying to go for a vortex brewer to keep the MC suspended but may be too loud. Everything is cut just gotta put it together. got a bunch of drip steaks and line valves.

The Grand Berry is about ready to be put to flower. The smell is incredible, for a second I though my flower tents carbon filter went bad. Putting my nose up to the outlets but no smell. Went to the veg tent and wow.

20200123_142954.jpg
20200123_144736.jpg
20200123_144740.jpg

And they will drain into the pump
20200121_144413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom