Micro Grow

What strain are you going to do?

I have a few options. Thinking some
harle-TSU a CBD rich strain, maybe night nurse, exodus haze and violeta. Probably 4 plant sog but will put more if I can fit them.

I’m gonna hang around also if you don’t mind. Ive been interested in doing sog for a while, hope it goes good for you✌

Welcome in ECG, a sog is not what I'm used to but probably the best option for a quick turnaround in a small space. Hopefully it works if not I'll scrog next. Thanks for the good vibes.

Hey TB welcome! :passitleft:

Ooh, Imma pull up a chair , check out something different. Good luck!

Hey Rich! I'll pull up a chair in the back here. Interested in watching a SOG.

:passitleft:

Hey ween! Welcome in, still not back in doc's gear. Got a everything I need for a second round but hopefully it will still be good when I'm ready. If not I'll definitely be buying more. How goes everything with you?
Ooh, Imma pull up a chair , check out something different. Good luck!

Welcome Sgt. It will be a new adventure for me as well to have only a micro cab as my main grow area. I'm realizing I need to upgrade my ventilation, at least my intakes.

Hey ween! Welcome in, still not back in doc's gear. Got a everything I need for a second round but hopefully it will still be good when I'm ready. If not I'll definitely be buying more. How goes everything with you?

Welcome Sgt. It will be a new adventure for me as well to have only a micro cab as my main grow area. I'm realizing I need to upgrade my ventilation, at least my intakes.
Yeah, maybe a couple mini inline duct fans. If they exist haha.

Yeah, maybe a couple mini inline duct fans. If they exist haha.

I have a 4" booster going now but will put a 6" booster if I need. I think the issue is I just didnt make the intake big enough. I put on the first coat of black paint to make it more light proof and opened up the intake with 3" elbows. I have to do another few coats and get 2l bottles. Should be ready to go soon.

All good here. Was gonna take a break but got the itch, have 11 seedlings going, bag seed.

:passitleft:

Glad you decided to keep growing, I really cant wait to get started again. Growing is too addicting to stop.

Welcome in Gazoo! We'll see how a sog works otherwise I'm gonna have to scrog. This is a big change for me but I think I can make it work.

Going to palm springs this weekend and also waiting on some white paint for touch up. Will probably drop some seeds on Thursday.

Sounds like we will be starting around the same time this grow, Hopefully I can get the tent cleaned and ready
within the next week :)

Back
Top Bottom