Micro LED PC Grow - First Ever Grow

Looking great. Keep it up I'm interested in how you going I keep that auto in there and with that pot size I know my roots get huge I exclusively grow autos check out this auto she's begging her 10th week

It's cool man she's a small compact plant anyway - all her bud patches have come through & i have plenty of room for the buds to grow nicely

Just be warned, i gave my mother in law a 8 inch high flowering cutting i took from my MM.... it smells so much now you can smell it from one end of the villa to the other and its still only 8 inches tall.

Little update on the girl, she's doing really well starting to bud nicely, however alot of her tri's have turned orange but i feel she still has a way to go until harvest , does this mean my lights may be to close?

got nothing to do with being ready or close to light. when the pistols turn oorange AND curl in about 80 to 90% it's close to harvest but it's not a very accurate way to tell. some might not turn orange some might depends on strain. get a jewlers loupe from Amazon for couple of quid :)

Hey everyone i was wondering if my main cola is ready for the chop? She seems ready in my opinion but would like others to take a look as i do not want to harvest to early / to late ....

Dude that looks awesome! Good job!

I usually go with my gut feeling or a week or two past the breeders recommendation.

However, the proper way to ensure the readiness of the plant would be to get a magnified jewelers loupe and examine the trichomes. I forget common percentages, but I think most people like to see mostly cloudy trichomes with some scattered amber colored ones.. someone that knows better will correct me if I’m wrong.

Once again, awesome job in that pc case :goodjob::bravo:

I would say no in my experience a lot of white hairs still...maybe another week or more? but depends on the buzz. how many days has it been??? and whats breeders recommendation?

Pistils being "hair like" for catching pollen only, show the plant is nearing the end when there is less than 50% white hairs left. Its not the best way to tell when to harvest.

Depending on the high your aiming for, Clear trichomes are not fully developed yet, cloudy is prime for a heady high while the more trichomes you let turn amber turns the high into a more body buzz.

I'd give your girl at least another week or two to see how the trichomes look under a jewelers loop or cheap pocket microscope. 60x is all that's required and it the best investment in telling exactly when your resin is ready on the flowers. As this is where potent cannabinoids reside.

Very well done. Micro Growers never cease to amaze me. Evidence that if you want something bad enough you take it lol Seriously good job. There are a few camera apps that seemingly get a better view of the trichomes, also if you use flash, sometimes it helps to illuminate them to see where they're at. I've got a el cheapo microscope that's a royal pain in the rear, but it does the trick.
Dr Krippling has some Wonderful genetics, I've grown the Mind'cantrol and R.L. Tease. Seems as if we don't hear about Krippling as often as we should. I personally like the Genetics, that's my opinion. I have a cola pic of the mind'cantrol, I can post if your interested. Not trying to jump on your thread and post pics without asking. I'm still the new guy lol

Very well done. Micro Growers never cease to amaze me. Evidence that if you want something bad enough you take it lol Seriously good job. There are a few camera apps that seemingly get a better view of the trichomes, also if you use flash, sometimes it helps to illuminate them to see where they're at. I've got a el cheapo microscope that's a royal pain in the rear, but it does the trick.
Dr Krippling has some Wonderful genetics, I've grown the Mind'cantrol and R.L. Tease. Seems as if we don't hear about Krippling as often as we should. I personally like the Genetics, that's my opinion. I have a cola pic of the mind'cantrol, I can post if your interested. Not trying to jump on your thread and post pics without asking. I'm still the new guy lol
I want to see Dr K pics I want to try his genetics but the grow journals are sparce

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi everyone I'm ever so sorry for the very long delay on the update of my dr kripplings chocolate orange.. I harvested it dryed it cured it and smoked it .. however i do not have any photos of the final product die to having a very busy life schedule.. I have just germinated sweet tooth by barneys.. I will write a full journey from start to finish .. I will still be using my pc grow box and also I will be potting In a half gallon pot - considering doing blue treacle at the same to but space could be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom