420 Magazine Background

Microwave question

Dankdeadhead

hey everybody,
I got a quick question about microwaving resin.. I hung out with my dad and little bro today so couldnt pick up any medicine. I boiled my bowl and really didnt wanna wait for it to dry so I put it in the freezer and it kinda just froze the water to the resin and its making it difficult to smoke right now.. So I put it in the microwave for 7 seconds. Now my question is, Is it ok to smoke the resin that has just been in the microwave?? I ask just because the microwave enegry is radioactive. Anyone ever do this? Or know if it is ok for me to smoke it??
I sorta think it would since we eat food thats been in their but at the same time I really dont know smoking something is different on the body then eating it.. Anything anyone has regarding this would be greatly appreciated! :47:
:peace:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Whoa matey, take a big breath and chill. You want to know if your weed is now radioactive, after microwaving it because it got frozen in the freezer, and some water froze to your resins. I think that's it.
Matey, fear not, your weed is not radioactive. Just smoke it and go to bed lol.

Dankdeadhead

hahaha Thanks Moose.. Yeah man I smoked about a bowl before that, and it seems that when I smoke sometimes I over think things.. And sometimes that leads to some anxiety... Its all good now though.. I thought that face with the guy reading the newspaper and drinking coffee was hilarious for that spot..
I see your a moderator moose, do you know how I can change the time setting?? It seems like my 420 space is still on eastern time? :hmmmm:

:peace:

Top Bottom