Microwave question

Dankdeadhead

hey everybody,
I got a quick question about microwaving resin.. I hung out with my dad and little bro today so couldnt pick up any medicine. I boiled my bowl and really didnt wanna wait for it to dry so I put it in the freezer and it kinda just froze the water to the resin and its making it difficult to smoke right now.. So I put it in the microwave for 7 seconds. Now my question is, Is it ok to smoke the resin that has just been in the microwave?? I ask just because the microwave enegry is radioactive. Anyone ever do this? Or know if it is ok for me to smoke it??
I sorta think it would since we eat food thats been in their but at the same time I really dont know smoking something is different on the body then eating it.. Anything anyone has regarding this would be greatly appreciated! :nomo:
:peace:

hahaha Thanks Moose.. Yeah man I smoked about a bowl before that, and it seems that when I smoke sometimes I over think things.. And sometimes that leads to some anxiety... Its all good now though.. I thought that face with the guy reading the newspaper and drinking coffee was hilarious for that spot..
I see your a moderator moose, do you know how I can change the time setting?? It seems like my 420 space is still on eastern time? :hmmmm:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom