mid\flower please help am over or under feeding them

drama420

over feed or under feed thats the question

im midway through the floweing and two weeks into nutes .. using 1\4 teaspoon grow-micro and less than a 1/4 teaspoon open seasame and 1/2 teaspoon of unsulferated molasses..
assorted autos
soil is ffof/lw
400w hps
20/4
temps 85-88f
watering two times a week . 1 time just water and the other the mixture from above
2014-06-27_23-04-21_315.jpg
2014-06-27_23-01-21_662.jpg
2014-06-27_23-01-03_913.jpg

i have about 20 flowering spots per plant that look like this how do my little budding areas look to you?????????????
2014-06-27_23-03-19_221.jpg
2014-06-27_23-03-13_748.jpg
2014-06-27_23-03-03_436.jpg
2014-06-22_20-38-35_438.jpg
2014-06-22_20-39-29_709.jpg

I see very little nute burn. Yellow leafs are normal when you get over half way of flower. It is a N def making them turn yellow with is just fine. You do not want N in your buds or it will spark when smoked lol. The leaf drop is ether under or over watering going on.

I see very little nute burn. Yellow leafs are normal when you get over half way of flower. It is a N def making them turn yellow with is just fine. You do not want N in your buds or it will spark when smoked lol. The leaf drop is ether under or over watering going on.

Hey co. Long time no see. My plants look allot beter than i thought on my first grow since u were helping me setup my grow. I cut back on my nutes because i thought this was nute burn. Can i go back to feeding them the above mixture i spoke of? By the looks how much longer do u think i have before its done. Not sure if i should b using micro or bloom nutes with my open sesame. The flower spots are getting fat and thick but not buds yet.

Hey co. Long time no see. My plants look allot beter than i thought on my first grow since u were helping me setup my grow. I cut back on my nutes because i thought this was nute burn. Can i go back to feeding them the above mixture i spoke of? By the looks how much longer do u think i have before its done. Not sure if i should b using micro or bloom nutes with my open sesame. The flower spots are getting fat and thick but not buds yet.

I think you will be ok to go with what you were saying. Now with open sesame you will have to use less of it when mixing with nutes. The bottle should say what you should cut back too. I would have to run up to my veg room and check if you can not find it. With pushing nutes you have to keep a eye on the tips of the leafs and when you just start burning the tips back off a 1/4 and you should be all good. I cn not tell how long they have. I go by trichome colors only. I like to grow some with head high and some with body so I only go by using micro scope. I do know when the white hairs turn a red color they are starting to get close. You should get a cheep 40+ times micro to check. for me 200x micro works great and you can get a usb one on the net for like 40 bucks.

the hairs are definitely changing colors from white to red . i know i do need a scope. no room in the budget . i need a good ph meter also. i hope they aren't finished yet cause there aint any bud just those nice flowers . did i do something wrong ?i think im around day 60 or higher . on the sesame nutes CO i did read and it says 1/4 teaspoon with other nutes .. the yellow leaves scared me and i dialed back everything. on the leaf tips i just have the slightest burn .

im definitely confused buy the massive bud spots with no bud.. guess i grew some pretty and expensive flowers lol

Back
Top Bottom