Midnightexpress Autoflower Journal

Thanks daTenshi but if I'm being honest I should have took your advice and left it for that last week or so but I guess its the impatient noob in me lol . :) We all learn from our mistakes , since I've harvested I've switched to 12/12 with my sweettooth and ak47 and unfortunately found the sweettooth to be male . :( The ak is female and she smells lovely :) she's ony 6 day's 12/12 and as I wasn't prepared she is still in a 2 litre bottle . Do you know if its safe to transplant at this stage or should I just let her go in the bottle ? Thanks . ;) Oh yea I don't use scales but would estimate the dry yield of the midnightexpress was as bad as around 14/16g :( lol

Thanks daTenshi thats just what I needed :) hows the break from growing treating you ? You must be looking forward to your next adventure lol . I think after this ak I'll stick to autos for there quickness hope this ak turns out to be nice as its already stinking up my box lol soon as I open the doors it slaps me in the face . A lovely aroma and theres no bud as of yet but aready this is atleast 15 to 20 times stronger just to give an idea of how low oder the midnightexpress actually is .

It's good, not really a break from growing :laughtwo: since I'm pretty much addicted to that, but a break from journal-ing. Right now I am gathering materials for a proper indoor grow. Right now am finishing the Black Jack auto inside under cfl's and outside I got 3 auto's as well. Can't wait for harvest!
:circle-of-love:

Yea I know about the stink :high-five: the Black Jack used to stink up the room since she was a node high :biglaugh:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom