Mids with purple in it.

stonedsourd

so i got an oz of middies last night for 100. upon looking at the bud i noticed it had purple throughout the bud.most of it was green but there were little areas of purple. i have had purple buds before but never in middies. ill try and get a pic up soon. is it more likely that the color is from the strain, or could it be from the way it was grown? something like lighting or temp or nutrients maybe? whatever the cause, this stuff has been getting the job done for 100 an oz.

Awesome to find middies with purpling. In answer to your question, purpling is generally found in strains that are well-adapted to colder climates. A strain must be gentically prone to purpling (such as white widow) and it generally indicates that the temperature was lowered in the last stages of flowering.

Any way you look at it, if it's purple and smokes well, count your blessings and buy low :grinjoint:

I hear that! That's why I made the decision to grow --- As I step up my game, I have to deal with dealers less and less. Hopefully sometime soon I will be completely self-sufficient.

yeah, that does sound nice. i am actually trying to grow right now but my plants just got like 5 inches with the first two leaves and kinda stopped.

Well the advice you can get here is infinite. There is everything here from new smokers, to new growers, to seasoned all-stars. If there's a problem they can't fix, I haven't seen it yet.

the only advice ive seen on this is to move the light closer wich when i tried that the plants just kinda got limp and started drooping.

The grower probably managed to lower the tempature in the flowering room at the end of the cycle. These colder temps cause the buds to turn a little purple. It's a nice little way to give a special bag appeal to an average crop, kinda gives it a little more credibility then the smoke might actually have. Anyways, for the price you paid, 100$ sounds decent, enjoy the smoke ;)

Def. the temp. Doesn't mean it's better because it's purple. If it's a purple strain it will taste alil fruity, which most purple strains tend to taste like.

if it was mine to sell as i thought fair i would say 40 an eighth. it seems better than most mids but not quite to what i would call chron. decent but i still am looking for better. it does the job pretty nicely out of my 2 foot faded though.

my dealer had QP of some middies with some purp in it a few weeks ago. the buds were flat and sticky. pretty difficult to pick it with out a grinder but it was some good shit.

Back
Top Bottom