Mile High Cleaner: Can You Answer The Question?

Mile HIGH Cleaner

Perhaps some of you could help me understand.

I know everyone thinks ISO (Isopropyl Alcohol and salt) is gods gift to Cannabis smokers everywhere for cleaning a bong, pipe, rig or trimmer, but evidence is piling up against ISO as affecting health and both indoor and outdoor air quality in many ways.

The Manufacturer knows that it is toxic and puts a warning on the label that seems like no big deal; "fumes may be toxic". RED FLAG!

You should treat this as a warning shouted in your face.

They did not WANT to put that on there, it is Just enough so they cannot be sued in court like asbestos or roundup.

When I did some research I began to ask myself;

If shaking Isopropyl alcohol is so great...

• Why is it Cited as Hazardous by OSHA and EPA as well as many other government agencies?
  • Why is it on the "Special Health Hazard Substance List" by the Dept. of Health?
  • Why is there an Dept. of Health 8 page "Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet" on ISO?
  • Why is it considered a Major Contributor to Ground Level Ozone which is estimated to kill one million yearly.
  • Why do my eyes water after a sniff ?
  • Why does it increase my carbon footprint?
  • Why is your septic tank DEAD?
  • Why do my drains run slow and backup?
  • Why are my countertops dull?
  • Why are there black chunks still in your glass?
  • Why is your Drain Damaged?
  • Why is your Brain Damaged?
  • Who is this Dain Bramaged?...
  • Why cant I concentrate?
  • Why am I having sleep disorders?
  • Why is my coordination off?
  • Why are you moving slow?
  • Why do you seem different?
  • Why are my fingers tingling?
  • Why have my autonomic nerve responses slowed?
  • Why do you have a headache?
  • Why is my skin red, chapped and irritated?
  • Why is ISO listed as 100% VOC, a known air pollutant that the government is trying to reduce in EVERYTHING?
  • Why does your child have lung issues and constant asthma or bronchial irritation?
  • Why is your Grandparent struggling to breathe?
  • Why did your grow and house catch on fire?
  • Why is it not sustainable?
  • Why is it not renewable?
  • Why is it made from Propene, a cousin of Propane, mixed with sulfuric acid?
  • Why is it considered a Carcinogen (cancer causing agent) from this process by the IARC?
  • Why are you tired, you only shook your bong with ISO and salt for ten minutes? There's lots more shaking! Stop complaining...get back to shaking, or let it sit for a while or deal with black chunks...your choice.
  • Why does my child have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
  • Why do I have tumors?
  • Why do I have increased 'free radicals'
  • Why did my DNA mutate? And WHY didn't I get Spidey-Powers?
  • Why is my nose running after one sniff?
  • Why are your trimming shears worn out after only a year?
  • Why don't you use it more? In fact, when did you last use ISO for ANYTHING besides cleaning cannabis resin? It is outdated because real cleaners have improved. ISO is from the 7th century...literally.
  • Why does ISO COST MORE than any cleaner in your home...with the Exception of actual retail "bong cleaners" (that work the same and still only get 5 cleanings yet cost 3 times as much)?
  • Why is it illegal to dump down the drain?
  • Why is 2000 ppm airborne considered to be "immediately hazardous" to life?
  • Why don't you clean that smelly bong every day? (perhaps the answer is right on this page)
  • Why does it say VAPOR MAY BE HARMFUL on the Rubbing alcohol label?
  • Why does it say FUMES MAY BE TOXIC on the 91% ISO label...
...so you could not sue them like asbestos or roundup.
IMG_2268.JPG

I tend to believe the Manufacturer when they even whisper ISO is toxic. Keep in mind, they were talking about the few drops used "as recommended", not sloshing it around then pouring down the drain.

Using ISO risks damaging yourself, your family, your neighbors and the environment by releasing a KNOWN toxic, fossil fuel based solvent.

Think this is Bull because it you have "never had a problem" and been using it for years? How would you Know you are sick until you show symptoms? By then it could be too late.

Chances are I may never even meet anyone with Asbestos, Roundup or Talc related cancer in an entire lifetime but I am sure they they wish they had never been exposed. There is only about a 1 in 25,000 chance of getting diagnosed with any cancer of any sort in America. I am sure every victim tried to point to the 'cancer causing culprit' when, indeed, it is a cumulative effect of many chemicals and calls for a reduction in them all.

In truth, Not noticing a problem does not mean it’s not Happening and most may not notice until it is too late. Hopefully you will never have any issues from using ISO. Toxins work by slow, cumulative effects. Most people don't notice anything different, as they are slowly and constantly being exposed to more and newer toxins every day.

Unfortunately, we are releasing it to everyone. Remember, the sewer is not some magical place that mysteriously makes everything go away. Releasing ISO first Kills the bacteria that break down the waste, harms all aquatic life, then turns to a vapor that is adding to the air pollution and global warming as it mixes with the nitrogen in the atmosphere to produce Ground Level Ozone.

Maybe you are young and healthy, but others on this planet are not, and someday you, or your family or friends may be the one diagnosed with a problem you may have avoided had you reduced exposure to these toxic chemicals.
Unfortunately, by then the we will have dumped millions of gallons, which will be much worse because 5.8% of the population consumes cannabis. That is 435,000,000 people. Minimum estimate is 100,000 gallons of ISO released a day, every day, 36 million gallons per year.

What are the long term effects?

What happens when it is legalized?

So, tell me again...why do we shake ISO and salt to clean?

Every statement here can be corroborated through government resources, studies, and readily accessible, credible information such as shown below. There is lots more.

Don't fool yourself. This is a lot more serious than previously imagined. By the time the Government legalizes cannabis and then REALIZES that cannabis consumers are pouring ISO down the drain to the tune of hundreds of thousands of gallons a day, it will have caused serious, possibly irreparable damage.
That is not the legacy I want.

In the light of this evidence, do you think you could possibly open your mind to a better alternative that costs less, is easier to use, takes less time and has no hazards or toxins whatsoever?

Those who respond can have a 50% off code for the Deluxe kit.

Those who keep using ISO...I wish you good luck...I think you may need it.
If you think I am wrong, PROVE IT! Don't just disagree, Show me any kind of hard evidence I am wrong.

Even if you think it is "not as bad as all that"... we are still both RIGHT. If I am right, I think your Grandchildren may be facing some serious environmental issues.

If YOU are right it will merely delay the exact same issues by a generation or two...

Hopefully, by then, the government will legalize. Then the shameful truth about how Stoners dump tens of millions of gallons of fossil fuel based solvents into the environment every year will be shown to the non toking public. I am pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. America that just paid for low VOC carpet to help in some small way to save the environment will look down at our wonton way of releasing FAR MORE toxins and VOC's just to clean a single Bong.

It is time to re-think the outdated Hippie fix. Please watch this video

If you made it this far, you are a Hero and some, if not all, of this rang true. Reply to this thread for a 50% off code for the Deluxe cleaning kit.

When you decide to order the Deluxe cleaning kit and asked to choose the color of the Canna Mag, please put a secondary color choice in the notes field at the end and I will put an accent stripe on your Canna Mag to customize just for you.

Have a nice hit...
Jim

20190920_152652 (2).jpg

cropped-iso-bottle.png

fact sheet on ISO 1.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 2.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 3.jpg

Fact sheet on ISO 4.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 5.jpg

voc catagory.PNG

Perhaps some of you could help me understand.

I know everyone thinks ISO (Isopropyl Alcohol and salt) is gods gift to Cannabis smokers everywhere for cleaning a bong, pipe, rig or trimmer, but evidence is piling up against ISO as affecting health and both indoor and outdoor air quality in many ways.

The Manufacturer knows that it is toxic and puts a warning on the label that seems like no big deal; "fumes may be toxic". RED FLAG!

You should treat this as a warning shouted in your face.

They did not WANT to put that on there, it is Just enough so they cannot be sued in court like asbestos or roundup.

When I did some research I began to ask myself;

If shaking Isopropyl alcohol is so great...

• Why is it Cited as Hazardous by OSHA and EPA as well as many other government agencies?
  • Why is it on the "Special Health Hazard Substance List" by the Dept. of Health?
  • Why is there an Dept. of Health 8 page "Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet" on ISO?
  • Why is it considered a Major Contributor to Ground Level Ozone which is estimated to kill one million yearly.
  • Why do my eyes water after a sniff ?
  • Why does it increase my carbon footprint?
  • Why is your septic tank DEAD?
  • Why do my drains run slow and backup?
  • Why are my countertops dull?
  • Why are there black chunks still in your glass?
  • Why is your Drain Damaged?
  • Why is your Brain Damaged?
  • Who is this Dain Bramaged?...
  • Why cant I concentrate?
  • Why am I having sleep disorders?
  • Why is my coordination off?
  • Why are you moving slow?
  • Why do you seem different?
  • Why are my fingers tingling?
  • Why have my autonomic nerve responses slowed?
  • Why do you have a headache?
  • Why is my skin red, chapped and irritated?
  • Why is ISO listed as 100% VOC, a known air pollutant that the government is trying to reduce in EVERYTHING?
  • Why does your child have lung issues and constant asthma or bronchial irritation?
  • Why is your Grandparent struggling to breathe?
  • Why did your grow and house catch on fire?
  • Why is it not sustainable?
  • Why is it not renewable?
  • Why is it made from Propene, a cousin of Propane, mixed with sulfuric acid?
  • Why is it considered a Carcinogen (cancer causing agent) from this process by the IARC?
  • Why are you tired, you only shook your bong with ISO and salt for ten minutes? There's lots more shaking! Stop complaining...get back to shaking, or let it sit for a while or deal with black chunks...your choice.
  • Why does my child have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
  • Why do I have tumors?
  • Why do I have increased 'free radicals'
  • Why did my DNA mutate? And WHY didn't I get Spidey-Powers?
  • Why is my nose running after one sniff?
  • Why are your trimming shears worn out after only a year?
  • Why don't you use it more? In fact, when did you last use ISO for ANYTHING besides cleaning cannabis resin? It is outdated because real cleaners have improved. ISO is from the 7th century...literally.
  • Why does ISO COST MORE than any cleaner in your home...with the Exception of actual retail "bong cleaners" (that work the same and still only get 5 cleanings yet cost 3 times as much)?
  • Why is it illegal to dump down the drain?
  • Why is 2000 ppm airborne considered to be "immediately hazardous" to life?
  • Why don't you clean that smelly bong every day? (perhaps the answer is right on this page)
  • Why does it say VAPOR MAY BE HARMFUL on the Rubbing alcohol label?
  • Why does it say FUMES MAY BE TOXIC on the 91% ISO label...
...so you could not sue them like asbestos or roundup.
IMG_2268.JPG

I tend to believe the Manufacturer when they even whisper ISO is toxic. Keep in mind, they were talking about the few drops used "as recommended", not sloshing it around then pouring down the drain.

Using ISO risks damaging yourself, your family, your neighbors and the environment by releasing a KNOWN toxic, fossil fuel based solvent.

Think this is Bull because it you have "never had a problem" and been using it for years? How would you Know you are sick until you show symptoms? By then it could be too late.

Chances are I may never even meet anyone with Asbestos, Roundup or Talc related cancer in an entire lifetime but I am sure they they wish they had never been exposed. There is only about a 1 in 25,000 chance of getting diagnosed with any cancer of any sort in America. I am sure every victim tried to point to the 'cancer causing culprit' when, indeed, it is a cumulative effect of many chemicals and calls for a reduction in them all.

In truth, Not noticing a problem does not mean it’s not Happening and most may not notice until it is too late. Hopefully you will never have any issues from using ISO. Toxins work by slow, cumulative effects. Most people don't notice anything different, as they are slowly and constantly being exposed to more and newer toxins every day.

Unfortunately, we are releasing it to everyone. Remember, the sewer is not some magical place that mysteriously makes everything go away. Releasing ISO first Kills the bacteria that break down the waste, harms all aquatic life, then turns to a vapor that is adding to the air pollution and global warming as it mixes with the nitrogen in the atmosphere to produce Ground Level Ozone.

Maybe you are young and healthy, but others on this planet are not, and someday you, or your family or friends may be the one diagnosed with a problem you may have avoided had you reduced exposure to these toxic chemicals.
Unfortunately, by then the we will have dumped millions of gallons, which will be much worse because 5.8% of the population consumes cannabis. That is 435,000,000 people. Minimum estimate is 100,000 gallons of ISO released a day, every day, 36 million gallons per year.

What are the long term effects?

What happens when it is legalized?

So, tell me again...why do we shake ISO and salt to clean?

Every statement here can be corroborated through government resources, studies, and readily accessible, credible information such as shown below. There is lots more.

Don't fool yourself. This is a lot more serious than previously imagined. By the time the Government legalizes cannabis and then REALIZES that cannabis consumers are pouring ISO down the drain to the tune of hundreds of thousands of gallons a day, it will have caused serious, possibly irreparable damage.
That is not the legacy I want.

In the light of this evidence, do you think you could possibly open your mind to a better alternative that costs less, is easier to use, takes less time and has no hazards or toxins whatsoever?

Those who respond can have a 50% off code for the Deluxe kit.

Those who keep using ISO...I wish you good luck...I think you may need it.
If you think I am wrong, PROVE IT! Don't just disagree, Show me any kind of hard evidence I am wrong.

Even if you think it is "not as bad as all that"... we are still both RIGHT. If I am right, I think your Grandchildren may be facing some serious environmental issues.

If YOU are right it will merely delay the exact same issues by a generation or two...

Hopefully, by then, the government will legalize. Then the shameful truth about how Stoners dump tens of millions of gallons of fossil fuel based solvents into the environment every year will be shown to the non toking public. I am pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. America that just paid for low VOC carpet to help in some small way to save the environment will look down at our wonton way of releasing FAR MORE toxins and VOC's just to clean a single Bong.

It is time to re-think the outdated Hippie fix. Please watch this video

If you made it this far, you are a Hero and some, if not all, of this rang true. Reply to this thread for a 50% off code for the Deluxe cleaning kit.

When you decide to order the Deluxe cleaning kit and asked to choose the color of the Canna Mag, please put a secondary color choice in the notes field at the end and I will put an accent stripe on your Canna Mag to customize just for you.

Have a nice hit...
Jim

20190920_152652 (2).jpg

cropped-iso-bottle.png

fact sheet on ISO 1.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 2.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 3.jpg

Fact sheet on ISO 4.jpg

fact sheet on ISO 5.jpg

voc catagory.PNG
I know that your product is safe,effective and a great value. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a clean pipe without poisoning themselves. And I thank you for being a Sponsor. CL🍀

I like your product and recommend it but a lot of this is totally over the top alarmist BS.
I appreciate the endorsement of the product. Actually, the problem is worse. I am going to hit the Alarm again
Lets look at another aspect.
Mother Nature always wins in the end. We use ISO to kill germs and bacteria in hospitals. Nature, in response, creates bacteria with thicker cell wall "armor" that is impervious to ISO. This article states there are over 25,000 cases of alcohol resistant bacteria INSIDE HOSPITALS every year! This is the first step towards unstoppable covid.
Healthcare Hand Washing: Alcohol Losing Battle Against Super Bacteria

The more we use ISO, the less effective it will be in the future for killing germs. This is exactly the same as penicillin no longer being effective. Nature adapts. What happens when something virulent and immune to ISO pops up.
Every time we clean a bong with ISO, we move one step closer to the day when it becomes ineffective to kill some new toxic germs or bacteria. Then, we will be well and truly screwed.

So that is truly over the top...the end of all mankind due to a plague because we use our most powerful sterilizing disinfecting solvent as a simple CLEANER.
Most say this microbial invasion is not just likely but inevitable anyway, regardless of how we squander away one of the few weapons we have for that fight.

In truth there is still more info on ISO

So... with this preponderance of info against ISO one would think cannabis consumers would be quick to find a effective cleaner that is so safe you can drink it.

Sadly...no

MILLIONS of Stoners are PROUD of there cheat against the high priced bong cleaners that do the exact same thing and work the exact same way, often with the exact same chemicals for 3 times the cost.

That is what I am battling. The belief that ISO is a godsend. That is probably the exact same belief you had before I opened your eyes to a better alternative. The same belief re-echoed across the internet billions of times and reinforced by the uninformed.

Some people NEED to have their face rubbed in the "over the top alarmist BS" because they did not even bother to mitigate what is printed on the label...
FUMES MAY BE TOXIC
They are not joking and it wasn't put on there as a marketing ploy.
About 100,000 gallons were released into the environment today by stoners...
Yep...Over the top alarmist BS...

Back
Top Bottom