Mile HIGH Cleaner Discussion

Mile HIGH Cleaner

The Creation of Mile HIGH Cleaner and the inventors background.

I am Jim Berry and I was a Contractor to the Federal Government for 32 years. I learned about AIR QUALITY regulations and followed requirements concerning the handling and disposal of solvents, toxins, and VOC's. In addition, I learned about airborne pathogens and was Required to follow the Clean Air Act to reduce toxins and VOC's in the workplace. These strict regulations keep us safe from hazardous chemical vapors and toxins

I had multiple car accidents and totaled 3 motorcycles. I had 15 broken bones, 9 concussions and severe brain trauma with memory loss. I had blood clots in my lungs and doing daily painkillers. At 52 years old I was not expected to make 55. That is when I got my medical Marijuana card and I realized we are using the same chemicals to clean a bong that the federal government was trying to reduce or eliminate.

Isopropyl alcohol is a toxic solvent made from fossil fuels

I knew there was a better, sustainable way that works with nature instead of chemical warfare.
Mile High Cleaner (MHC) is made by combining natural plants, fruits, and nut oils and, utilizing the acids, enzymes, and natural properties, we formulated the most effective resin cleaner ever.
That is how we won BEST Bong Cleaner of the year
Winner best bong.png

MHC is odorless, tasteless, inert and kills bacteria, fungus, microbes and germs yet is completely edible. Our plant based formula works in harmony with nature to remove all kinds of sticky resin from any finished surface without any hazards or toxins.

That is how we won sustainable cleaner of the year

Prestige awards  trim wide.png

Amazingly effective, pennies per use and so safe you could drink it! Edible but not meant to be eaten, it is a bong cleaner, not a dessert topping…

Mile High cleaner works by changing resin on a molecular level so it is no longer sticky. Simply scrub onto resin until it melts, then wash like any dish. This is EFFICIENT, 30 drops can clean a bong in 2 minutes compared to 3000 drops of ISO and anywhere from 10 minutes to forever.

Use SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than ISO. To get 50 cleanings using ISO would require 9 bottles of ISO to one, much smaller bottle of Mile HIGH Cleaner. That is saving a lot of waste plastic and reducing air pollution, toxins, and VOC’s.

That is why 11 companies private label our product as their cleaner. They loved the cleaner so much they put their name on it.

This is going to get more important when cannabis is legalized.

Hi, thanks for sponsoring <3

A few questions if you don't mind...

1. Why no containers larger than 2oz?

2. Does this product expire (and if yes, how long is it good for)

3. Does it need to be stored in any special way?

As an aside, I'd like to suggest it would be nice if you sold the brushes individually, or offered a custom mix package so people could get the brushes relevant to their usage.

eta: I just have to say, I got super confused for a bit on your site because of the color option on the deluxe kit, then finally it hit me, the magnet! doh!

Hi Sueet.
Thanks for the great questions on MHC.
We do offer the 8oz, 32oz, gallon and 5 gallon pails (LivWell buys 9 of the 5 gallon pails every month)

The 8 ounce is "for small grows or BIG tokers" as it will clean a 10" daily Toker bong about 200 times.

Technically the formula never expires. The original test bottles from 2015 still work fine. The more it is exposed to light, oxygen and temperature the more it changes the look of the formula but not the efficacy.

The Mile HIGH Cleaner works best with warmth (as does any cleaner) so store in a warm location above 68 degrees.

We do offer all of our brushes individually but it is more expensive that way.
The kits are discounted better than individual items and are based on use;
The DELUXE Kit has all our tools to clean anything; Bong, Rigs, Pipes, Vapes, trim scissors, rosin presses, dab tools... you name it. Plus it comes with lifetime replacement of all the tools in the kit. By far our best deal at $45 when purchased separately it is almost $70 not including the value of lifetime replacement. The 2oz bottle can clean a 10" bong 50 times. This is made to be purchased one time as an "all inclusive cleaning kit" so no matter what the future may bring you have the right tools...forever...

The PIPE kit is for Dry pipes and Tabletop vape. ($27 retail for $22) Clean pipe 50 times or a one hitter 200 times

The Vape kit is for handheld vapes, dab straws...

We are doing a Black Friday promo of 50% off the deluxe kit using code BLACK FRIDAY.

Well, it came really fast, I'm impressed. I'm slow and just today finally got around to playing with it. This stuff is magic, my old pipes are so clean .... I forgot they could hit this hard, my lungs can't anymore :D

Thanks for making a task I generally avoid for as long as possible so easy!
Thank you! I LOVE the first hit from a clean piece but you are right, That first hit can be...explosive...in the lungs

Attachments

• lifes a hit 9.jpg
    lifes a hit 9.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 29
how is your stuff with food safe polypropylene tubing ?

how is your stuff with food safe polypropylene tubing ?
Hi Bluter, Mile HIGH Cleaner is Inert and has been tested with zero reaction or interaction with plastics. It is even safe on paint which is far less 'stable' than virtually any plastics. Tom's Tumbler trimmer private labels MHC as their cleaner for the zipper and acetate cover. GreenBroz trimmers also private labels our cleaner to be used on all their trimming equipment including the nylon discs. ISO alcohol, on the other hand, is known to damage most plastics.

I will say that MHC is not recommended for 100% NATURAL RUBBER but very few things are made from natural rubber nowadays as the manmade forms of rubber, like silicone, are much more stable. (Natural rubber can break down from basic stuff like oxygen and sunlight)

Is this tube a part of a table top Vape like a Volcano? It does work on that tube. We do make special super long 36" brush specifically designed to clean tubes from 1/8" diameter to 2" diameter depending on needs. We can even make a brush for that 6' long 'college bong'
To clean a 36" tube would require about 30 drops. The 2oz bottle has about 1000 drops so it is extremely efficient.

Hi Bluter, Mile HIGH Cleaner is Inert and has been tested with zero reaction or interaction with plastics. It is even safe on paint which is far less 'stable' than virtually any plastics. Tom's Tumbler trimmer private labels MHC as their cleaner for the zipper and acetate cover. GreenBroz trimmers also private labels our cleaner to be used on all their trimming equipment including the nylon discs. ISO alcohol, on the other hand, is known to damage most plastics.

I will say that MHC is not recommended for 100% NATURAL RUBBER but very few things are made from natural rubber nowadays as the manmade forms of rubber, like silicone, are much more stable. (Natural rubber can break down from basic stuff like oxygen and sunlight)

Is this tube a part of a table top Vape like a Volcano? It does work on that tube. We do make special super long 36" brush specifically designed to clean tubes from 1/8" diameter to 2" diameter depending on needs. We can even make a brush for that 6' long 'college bong'
To clean a 36" tube would require about 30 drops. The 2oz bottle has about 1000 drops so it is extremely efficient.

hmmmm ... i dunno

full

whatcha think ? :)

Is there a build thread for that thing?

lol. i think there is somewhere.

i'm seriously sick of using iso etc to clean it. it's not that hard to clean really. and it works quite a while between.

edit : that pic is not untypical lol

hmmmm ... i dunno

full

whatcha think ? :)
Frankenstein lives! That is pretty cool! Great way to keep the odor down. Very little evaporation. I really like that, except for the layer of grime... How long has it been since you changed the water?
That would be VERY simple to clean. I think you could get it done with just the pipe cleaning kit. You would not need the magnetic scrubber or the 15" brush in the Deluxe kit, so save some money.

The first cleaning would take more but about 2 minutes and 25 drops for every day cleaning, at half the cost of ISO. That way you could really taste a fresh piece every day. Believe me, a fresh hit daily is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Especially since germ colonies double every 30 minutes

You are a grower, right? It will also clean your trim scissors while making them last longer. GreenBroz Trimmers private labels our product as their cleaner under the name Resin Clear. In Tupperware, coat the crusty scissors and put in a warm place overnight. Drip off to reuse the cleaner. Wash in hot soapy water. They should look and work like new.

20201103_140955-300x225 (2).jpg

So I'm curious - could this be used to make extract of some kind?
That is to say, once the oil/residue is dissolved, could it then be recovered somehow?
Hey Roy, Great question. Once it binds with the formula on a molecular level any resin is changed forever and cannot be easily extracted back out.
BUT...
reclaim from a dab rig could be reused to make baked edibles.
A dab rig usually forms a 'blob' of reclaim. Drain the rig and rinse out all old, germy water completely. Squirt a good... squirt... of Mile HIGH onto the 'blob' coating it completely and set in a sunny window or other warm location. Wait until it turns runny and pour it in brownie mix as part of the or use it to cook if it pretty clean. MHC is Odorless, tasteless, inert, organic, plant-based, renewable, kills germs yet so safe you can drink it.
That bottle is enough to clean a bong 50 times with the right tools

Eating MHC - Copy.jpg

Hey Roy, Great question. Once it binds with the formula on a molecular level any resin is changed forever and cannot be easily extracted back out.
BUT...
reclaim from a dab rig could be reused to make baked edibles.
A dab rig usually forms a 'blob' of reclaim. Drain the rig and rinse out all old, germy water completely. Squirt a good... squirt... of Mile HIGH onto the 'blob' coating it completely and set in a sunny window or other warm location. Wait until it turns runny and pour it in brownie mix as part of the or use it to cook if it pretty clean. MHC is Odorless, tasteless, inert, organic, plant-based, renewable, kills germs yet so safe you can drink it.
That bottle is enough to clean a bong 50 times with the right tools

Eating MHC - Copy.jpg
OK, thanks
I'm UK - website says you deliver to US/Canada, why not EU? We smoke bong too lol
...and wtf is a dab rig?

ps that photo is demonstrative, but in no way endearing; it's a picture of up your nostrils drinking some kind of strange piss
just sayin' :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom